Request

Tw! Self harm

Shigaraki✋🏻
You were both as bad as each other. One of you telling the other to stop, but then continuing yourself. It was a habit, an unhealthy one. But you couldn't stop and neither could he.

However, you were always supporting each other. It wasn't your fault or his, it was the only way you learned how to cope. The only way you knew how to stay sane.

Tomura would relentlessly scratch his neck, until blood was drawn. His skin was red raw and irritated.
You on the other hand, would irritate your skin by continuing your unhealthy habit. To you both it seemed healthy, it got you through the worst of times. So what was wrong?

However seeing the scars on each other made you realise. It wasn't a healthy habit, it was the complete opposite. The scars you both had were nothing to be ashamed of. They showed how hard you had fought, you could call them battle scars.

You both had a gesture. It was only a small one, but it meant a lot. You would kiss each others scars. Together you weren't very good with words, the gesture showed what you were trying to say.

Fighting through each day together, you made it. Having each other was a miracle, both helping each other when things got tough. People would admire your relationship if they knew. You were slowly learning, he was too. Sometimes the best coping mechanism is to have a special person in your life. Your special person, who got you through thick and thin, was Tomura Shigaraki.