His fav part of your body

Todoroki🔥❄️
-Eyes
-Shoto loves your eyes. Whenever he's looking at you he finds himself drawn to your eyes, how they tell a story for you whenever your speaking. The thing he loves most about your eyes is whenever your speaking about him or looking at him they always sparkle, it reassures him whenever he's in doubt and shows how much you love him.

Bakugo💥
-Lips
Katsuki loves your lips. He loves how soft and warm they are and how they fit perfectly with his own.
The shape and size of your lips are perfect to him. (don't think dirty lmfao) He always finds himself looking at your lips, how it compliments your face and fits perfectly with your other features.

Shinso💤
-Neck
Hitoshi loves your neck. He's always burying his face into your neck, he says your smell calms him. He's always tired so he will bury his face into your neck and nap. Standing up, lying down it doesn't matter he will go to sleep. When he's just chilling he will leave little hickeys on your neck.

Dabi🔥
-Hips
Dabi loves your hips. He's always grabbing you by the hips and sitting you on his lap or just holding you. When your hips are bruised (u know why😼) he will kiss them over and over. He loves when you wear dresses, you look stunning and he loves how the dress compliments your hips. He's asked if he can burn his name into your hip a few times.

Shigaraki🤚🏻
-Hands
Tomura loves your hands. He loves holding them, compare to his yours are so delicate. Your hands could never cause destruction unlike his. He always takes your hand and just puts it up to his face, just having contact with the one he loves makes him happy. Holding your hand makes him beyond happy, it shows you trust him with your life.