Make Up

Some of the boys are out of character but i had to have a apology chapter.

Todoroki🔥❄️
You glanced down at your phone, he was calling you. Tears streaming down your face you pressed answer.
"Y/n, open the door i'm outside...i'm sorry let me apologise properly" Getting up from your bed you made your way to the front door. Looking out of the peephole you saw your boyfriend standing there with tear stained cheeks. Slowly opening the door you invited him in. He pulled you into a hug as soon as he stepped into your house. "I'm so sorry princess i took my anger out on you. It's no excuse but my dads been pushing me all week and my emotions just built up. I didn't mean anything i said my love could you forgive me?" You cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears away. "Of course i can Shoto, i knew it was to do with your dad. Next time please just speak to me though ok? I love you so much i don't want you to bottle up your emotions, just speak to me ok my prince" Pressing his lips to yours you both exchanged (think I spelt that right lmao) kisses.
"I love you to y/n"

Bakugo💥
The next day you got to class early to confront your boyfriend. Sliding open the door to the classroom you saw Katsuki already there. "Sit down y/n we need to talk" Taking a seat you nodded at him to talk. "Look i know i was in the wrong the other day, tsk you know i didn't mean what i said dumbass. Um tsk this is so embarrassing but of course i'm not bored of you. Your.. the best thing that's ever happened to me. Are try to control my anger from now on, and have conversations that are enjoyable for you. Can you forgive me babe...i don't wanna lose you" Getting up from your seat you pulled your boyfriend into a hug. "Of course i can, but we're gonna work on that temper king explosion murder. I don't wanna lose you either" with everything sorted you both sat in your seats, exchanging glances throughout class.

Shinso💤
*knock knock* "Y/n can you let me in now it's cold"
"No, you was ignoring me and you still haven't apologised" sighing your boyfriend took the key from his pocket and unlocked the door. "What the hell Hitoshi how did you get in" holding up his key to your house he replied "I'm so sorry kitten I was ignoring you, could you ever forgive me for being so rude" rolling your eyes at his sarcastic tone you turned your back. Strong arms picked you up and carried you to your room. "What are you doing Hitoshi" Looking down at you he replied "I'm sorry kitten for ignoring you, let's cuddle now ok?" Nodding your head satisfied you snuggled up to him.

Dabi🔥
"Y/n you gonna answer me now, it's been hours" shaking your head you spun around on the bar stool. "Doll it was a joke, i thought it was funny don't be so stupid" stopping your spinning you looked him dead in the eyes. "Stupid! you made me walk hours when i could of just sat on your lap, for what a joke well I didn't find it funny DABI. Also you secretly called me fat hmph" making his way over to you, he took a seat next to you. "What are you on about doll, i never called you fat i said think of it as exercise" Crossing your arms you went to get up. "Don't walk away from me y/n, can we just sort this or something" "Say sorry then Dabi" giving you the most disgusted look he replied "No" "Well then your sleeping in your own room tonight" rolling his eyes he looked at you. "Sorry y/n i won't do it again" With that he grabbed your wrist and pulled you onto his lap. "But it was funny doll"

Shigaraki🤚🏻
The sound of your door opening was so sudden you didn't have time to wipe your tears. "Y/n i'm sor- why are you crying" "Why do you think Tomura"
Taking a seat next to you he looked into your eyes.
"Princess...i'm- i-m sorry please don't cry you know your the best thing to ever happen to me. I didn't mean anything i said it's just been a stressful week with missions and stuff. I know it's not a excuse i shouldn't of taken my anger out on you when you were trying to help. Your not weak at all your the strongest person i know, i'm so sorry" Embracing your now tearful boyfriend you replied. "It's ok Tomura i understand things can get stressful, let me help next time ok? I know you didn't mean anything you said. I'm sorry to for reacting so harshly i was just caught in the moment" with the air cleared, you both fell asleep in each others embrace.