Request

Tw! Self harm
If you don't feel comfortable reading that's absolutely fine.

Dabi🔥
He was always there for you, telling you how he would help you in any way. It had been a long week, emotionally draining. Dabi was on a mission. You missed him, it was hard without him there. Taking out your jewellery box from the cupboard and opening the lid. There it was. You told him you would try to stop, you really had tried but it was a habit. A bad habit. One you had formed from all the pain and suffering, and this- this was the only way you knew how to cope. Taking out the blade and bringing it to your skin, you wanted him here he would help you think of another solution. But right now he wasn't here, and this was the only solution you knew. The warm liquid trickling from your skin to the floor. Guilt hit you, but you ignored it. Taking the blade back to your skin, you looked at yourself in the mirror. You needed him, now more then ever. As if your prayers had been answered, the door unlocked. It was him, the one you needed, the one who always helped you no matter what. He opened the door to the bathroom, and there you stood. You hadn't realised but you were crying, you were desperate for a form of comfort even if you hadn't noticed. His strong arms wrapped around your frail figure. The world seemed to stop, it was just you and him in each other's arms. He gently took the blade from you hand, reassuring you that it was okay. He bandaged the skin that had been harmed. Wiping away your tears you thanked him. As you knew before, he would always be here for you. He would help you through whatever you needed. And like all the over times, he done exactly that. Once again you was in his arms, you felt the familiar feeling of love and comfort. Even though people called him evil, he wasn't that. To you he was special, he was someone who was always there and made your life worth living. No matter how hard it would be, you was determined to stop. He wouldn't make you promise though, as he says "Relapsing is all part of the healing process." Feeling your eyes start to close you thanked him one last time. He kissed your forehead before falling asleep as well. There they were, the two lovers. One helping the other through all the rough times, and the other beginning their pathway to healing. They weren't perfect but they were enough for each other, and that's what made their lives worth living.