Request

Bakugo💥
You came from a long line of werewolf hunters, the legacy had been passed down generations. It was now your time to take over, strapping your gun to your leg you headed out.

Covering the mountains was a huge task. You looked up at the sky, the full moon beaming down on you. It was the middle of the night, you were nervous. How many werewolves would you find? Would you be able to kill them? Shaking off your troubles you continued up the mountain.

Howling could be heard from all around you, gripping your gun you got ready to defend yourself. Around 6 werewolves came out from the trees and ran at you. Aiming your gun you managed to kill three of them, now for the other three.

The others looked much stronger. They had scars all over them, probably from old battles they had won. You readied your gun and prepared for their attack. Before you could fire another wolf had appeared, this one had a blonde coat with piercing red eyes.

The mystery wolf made its way over to you all. The others backed away, who was this? Why were the older wolves backing away from the younger one? The blonde coated wolf pounced at the others as if it was protecting you. But why?

Five minutes later you were stood facing the blonde wolf. The others had been scared off. You were confused, why wasn't it attacking you? The wolf slowly walked towards you, you readied your gun. But it didn't stop, instead it grabbed hold of your shirt in it's jaws and dragged you through the mountains.

Suddenly the wolf stopped and let go. You had arrived at a house in the mountains, opening the door you went in. The mystery wolf followed after you and went into another room. A couple minutes passed and a boy walked out, he was around your age. He walked over to you and introduced himself as Bakugo Katsuki.

A few hours had passed and you were still speaking to the boy, was you meant to kill him? He was a werewolf after all, its your legacy. Something in you couldn't do it, he was causally chatting with you. Sometimes he would get angry mid conversation or start shouting, but he wasn't a bad person.

The sun started to rise, you had been speaking to him all night. It was time to leave, saying goodbye you headed to the door. Before you could close the door you heard a voice behind you, "Are you gonna come back? Even though I'm the species your meant to kill." You turned around smiling, "Now that I'm in charge, I can bend the rules a little."

You shut the door behind you heading home. You never thought your first day in charge would go like this, but you wouldn't change anything. Strolling through the mountains you were happy.

Maybe not all werewolves are bad.