Request

I only done one child for every character because I couldn't think of more quirks.

Todoroki🔥❄️
Your child's quirk would be similar to his, a red flame would appear out the left side of their body.
It's exactly the same to his minus the ice.

He would train them 3 days a week, only for a couple hours. He does this so they know how to control their flames, and stay safe. Shoto never pushes your child, he stops with the training as soon as they show signs they are tired.

Your child would be quiet. They would observe everything around them and only speak to others when they are spoken too. However, with you guys they are much more comfortable and speak whenever they like.

You guys would definitely have a day where all you do is bake. Your child and Shoto would pick recipes out of a book, you then all go to the shop to get the ingredients. Once your back you would bake everything you wanted too, eating it all at the end.

Bakugo💥
Your child would have the exact same quirk as Katsuki.

He would train them a couple days a week, to get their quirk under control. He wants them to be able to blow up any kids who are mean to them, following in his footsteps.

Your child is the exact same as him. They have a massive attitude and the two of them together are dreadful. You constantly get told that your child needs to stop threatening to blow people up, during school.

Once a week you and Katsuki would take your child to work with you. It would be nothing dangerous, just patrolling the city. Your child loves when fans come up to you guys, it makes them aspire to be like the both of you even more.

Shinso💤
Your child's quirk is a laser that shoots out their hand, if it hits their target they can control them for 2 minutes.

You don't train your child. You both think it's right to let them have a normal childhood, as they might not want to be a hero. If they do, UA will train them when they join.

Your child is rather quiet, they mainly speak to make a sarcastic comment. Other then that they are napping with Hitoshi.

You all have matching onesies, cat onesies. Watching films while in your onesies is your favourite thing to do together, even though Hitoshi falls asleep. The cats always snuggle up to you guys, watching the film with you.

Dabi🔥
Your child's quirk is being able to summon a ring of blue flames, that come out of their hands. Once they place their hands on the ground and activate their quirk, it forms a circle around then which explodes outwards. Taking out anyone who was in range.

Dabi wouldn't really train your child, he would give them tips instead. He would help them control their quirk, but he would never call it training. It's just helpful tips, nothing more.

Your child is ruthless. They attack everyone in the league, annoying them consistently. They don't shut up, all they go on about is who their gonna beat up next.

Dabi bought nerf guns, it didn't end well. Your child chases everyone with the nerf guns, it really hurts. Whenever you guys go in your child's room, there are dolls on the floor with their heads ripped off.
You both think your raising the next biggest villain.

Shigaraki✋🏻
Your child can turn a fingertip red, when it is red your child can disintegrate stuff.

Tomura doesn't really train your child, he just helps them control their quirk. He will give them lessons on how to manage it, but never fully trains them. It's your child's choice if they want to train and fight alongside him, or stay at the base.

Your child is really sweet. They are chatty but shy around new people. They look a lot like Tomura when he was little.

Of course Tomura had to teach your child how to play Minecraft. He shows them everything they need to know about gaming. He also helps your child prank members in the league.

Kaminari⚡️
Your child had the exact same quirk, but the colour of the electricity is red.

He trains them a few hours a week. He does this so they don't hurt themselves with their quirk, or
others.

Your child is extremely hyper. They are super chatty and can make friends with anyone. They are constantly wanting to do something and learn new things.

Denki takes your child to the cinema every week to watch a movie. They always bring home a cup of sweets for you, which they end up eating anyways.

Amajiki🐙
Your child can make aura animals, they have to picture the animal in their head. Once they do this the animal they thought of will appear, the animal will be a red aura though. Your child can command the animals to do whatever they want.

Tamaki trains them once a week. He makes little flash cards with animals draw on, this helps your child to make new aura animals.

Your child is very shy, they only speak to you and Tamaki and of course their aura animals. They mostly grab on to you or Tamaki's shirt when out in public. They occasionally will peek out from behind you to see who you're speaking to.

You all go to the park once a week, mostly when it's quiet. You bring a picnic with you and spend the day by the lake relaxing. You and Tamaki chat while your child runs around with their aura animals.