What kind of couple you are

I really didn't try with this chapter sorry lmao I had no motivation to think of anything
Also I did try to stay with the theme of the chapter I don't know if I did though💀

Todoroki🔥❄️
Your the quiet couple in public, you will both observe people and your surroundings quite often. When your both alone your a lot more chatty and open. You both don't involve yourselfs in others life's unless you need to. People don't know that much about you both as you like to keep to yourselfs.
(I say this then I think of Shoto and Deku😭)

Bakugo💥
People are quite scared of the both of you. Your a loud couple and your not afraid to stick up for yourselfs. If one of you gets picked on the other is there to back you up straight away, no one ever wins in arguments when it's against the two of you. You guys are not scared to say what your thinking.

Shinso💤
You and Hitoshi are judgmental and very sarcastic. Others can never tell if anything you guys say is serious or not. Your not judgmental in a mean way, but you judge a majority of things to entertain yourselfs. When you guys hang out you always have a laugh and end up with loads of stories to tell about the day. You both are the ones in the group who make the others laugh.

Dabi🔥
You and Dabi are the chaotic and annoying couple. When bored you will both do the first thing that comes to your head, and most of the time it's illegal. It's always a laugh but ends up with you guys getting screamed at by Shigaraki. The others call you guys annoying majority of the time. This is because as a duo your favourite thing to do is annoy the other members, each week you will pick a victim and annoy the fuck out of them.

Shigaraki✋🏻
The thing is you and Shiggy as a couple act different with how you're feeling. Sometimes you can both be really calm. For example, if someone started on you guys you would literally just laugh in their face, make jokes and walk off. But then sometimes you both can be terrifying. The league have definitely experienced this side from the both of you. It all depends with how the week has gone for you guys.