Request

Bye I said Xbox so many times😭

Shigaraki✋🏻
It had broke, you had broke his Xbox. You and Dabi were messing around, pushing each other. As you came round the corner, Dabi pushed you. Your drink spilled all over Tomura's Xbox. Your face dropped, Dabi just looked at you. To make matters worse the door to the bar opened, it was Tomura.

The heavy door slammed shut. Tomura had previously left the bar to get a new game for his Xbox. Now he was back, but his Xbox was broken.
You turned around to face him, Dabi had already bolted to his room. You watched him walk over to his Xbox, he stopped. The fact he had walked into the bar the second the accident happened, meant you had no time to dry his Xbox.

You turned around heading for the door. Tomura rushed in front of you. "Did you do this...to my Xbox?" There was no lying your way out of this one, you told him what happened. He was mad, like really mad. He was fuming about how he couldn't play his new game.

Tomura finally calmed down after hours of pacing around the bar, grieving the death of his Xbox. He had come to the conclusion, that it was all Dabi's fault. You could hear shouting from the other room, after 5 minutes your boyfriend appeared. He was carrying Dabi's Xbox.

The situation had been sorted. Tomura now had an Xbox, unfortunately, Dabi had lost his. You watched your boyfriend play his new game he got, he was really into it. From this day on you never bought a drink near an Xbox again. Dabi had also learnt never to push you again, it would just result in him being miserable. As Tomura was enjoying playing his new game, on his new Xbox, Dabi was looking up 'cheap Xbox's' on Amazon. As for you, well. The others said you were lucky to be alive.