Request

Todoroki🔥❄️
He slowly walked over to you and kneeled down. He poked your side, you didn't move. He said your name a few times, when you didn't respond he began to worry. Shoto left the room to grab his phone and ring someone, when he came back he stopped and stared at you. Your hand had moved from its original spot. This was enough for Shoto to realise you were fine. "I know your alive" he stated, as he walked out the room to continue with his day.

Bakugo💥
He wasn't having any of it, he knew this was some sort of prank. How could you of died in the space of one minute. You was fine when he left the table to go and get food, so how could you of died when he got back. The rest of the Bakusquad were trying to hold in their laughter. Katsuki sat there eating his lunch glancing over at you every now and then. He knew you were fine but he was starting to worry as lunch was nearly over, you still hadn't ate your lunch because of this prank you were doing. Eventually hunger got the better of you, your head lifted from the table as you ate your lunch. The Bakusquad burst out laughing, Katsuki looked at you unimpressed.

Shinso💤
Walking into your dorm he saw you was laying on the floor, not moving. "Y/n, Y/n." He picked you up and placed you into your bed. 5 minutes had passed and you still hadn't moved, Hitoshi was starting to worry. He thought you had fell out of bed or something but now he wasn't sure. Hitoshi stood up heading towards the door to get recovery girl. As he turned around to close the door he saw your eyes quickly shut. He knew it was a prank. Hitoshi walked back over and laid next to you. "Worrying has drained all my energy" he told you. Getting under the covers, he went to sleep.

Dabi🔥
The league were around you, some were crying. Dabi was not in the mood, he had heard you the night before plotting your little prank. He stepped over your 'dead' body and went to make a drink. Toga was saying how you were dead and Dabi didn't even care. You were laying as still as you could, trying to contain all laughter. About 10 minutes had passed and Dabi still wasn't giving a reaction, you were getting bored. The floor was hurting your back so you stood up and ended the prank. You gave Dabi a death glare as you walked to your room to plot your next prank.

Shigaraki✋🏻
He knocked on your door, no answer. He knocked again, no answer. Tomura slowly opened your bedroom door, you were laying down. Blood was dripping from your head. Tomura rushed over to you, he shook you and said your name a few times. No answer. Panic filled the room, what had happened to you. Tomura grabbed a wet flannel and wiped the blood from your head. Once all the blood was gone he stopped, why was there no cut. He slowly started to realise what was going on, looking around the room he spotted some fake blood poorly hidden in the corner. He was pissed, you made him panic and you were absolutely fine. Tomura walked out the room complaining to himself.

Kaminari⚡️
Everyone was in the school pool, you had an idea to pretend to be dead. When Denki wasn't looking you faced down, floating on the surface. Denki turned around to talk to you, instead all he saw was your body floating on top of the pool water. He burst out laughing, the thought that you were 'dead' didn't even cross his mind. Denki saw the chance so he took it, he grabbed a float and exited the pool. He went to the edge of the pool with a turtle float. Denki jumped into the pool with his stomach on the turtle float, he had aimed to land on top of you. That's what happened. You snapped back from your prank as you realised what was happening, you reached the top of the surface to see Denki laughing at you.

Amajiki🐙
He walked into class to see everyone around something on the floor, it was you. Tamaki rushed over to the side of you, he said your name multiple times but you weren't responding. He started to panic, his eyes felt watery, he couldn't think straight until a classmate told him to go and get recovery girl. He rushed out the classroom door going to get her. When he got back everyone was sitting in their seats normally, including you. Recovery girl asked him where the injured student was, all he could do was stare. You went up to recovery girl and told her you was fine now, you looked at Tamaki and told him it was a prank. You felt terrible, Tamaki was in pure shock he felt like he was dreaming. You told him you were sorry and sat back down. Tamaki walked over to his seat, thinking about how he had fell for such a prank.