Realising they have feelings

This is gonna be shit i've been putting off this chapter and the confession chapter for so long because I just don't know what to write for it
next chapter will be confession loll

Todoroki🔥❄️
Shoto had noticed that when ever he was around you he would stutter more and blush, he also felt really weird like he needed more of you (lolll so cringy sorry not sorry). This new feeling was strange to him so he told Fuyumi (his sister) she had explained to him that he had a crush he planned to tell you as soon as possible so he could understand this new feeling more.

Bakugo💥
He knew he had feelings for u he had for a while now but he kept trying to suppress them cos he thought it would distract him from his training. Turns out that suppressing them would distract him even more. Katsuki hated the fact he had caught shitty feelings not because it was u in truth he couldn't of asked for anyone better to like, (Obvi he would never admit that tho lol) but the fact that's he's the class hothead who doesn't care about anyone except from himself and his goal of becoming number one. After trying to speak to kiri about what's on his mind, "Confessing your feelings is manly bro" (sorry I had to loll) he had planned to confess next time he saw u.

Shinso💤
Shinso's laid back he already knew he had feelings for u he planned to take it slow and not rush to confess. One of the reasons why he's not rushing is he feels guilty if he confessed and you said u like him back he felt like people would pick on u for dating the guy with a "villian" quirk. He knew u didn't think the same as those people but he didn't want to burden you.

Dabi🔥
Recently Dabi had been wanting you in more ways than just a friend. (Loll typical of dabi) He knew he liked u, you wasn't a weak girl you were strong and could defend yourself and you had a great sense of humour. He didn't like the thought of confessing because if the other league members heard he would never live it down. But he convinced himself to get round that because it would be worse if anyone else put their hands on you. He wanted you to be just his and he was planning to make sure you were very soon ;) (loll sorry)

Shigaraki✋🏻
He actually didn't realise he had feelings for you it was Kurogiri who mentioned it to him what made him become aware. He spoke to Kurogiri about these feelings for awhile. He was terrified that if he confessed somehow his quirk would hurt you because when you're in a relationship obviously physical contact is included. But he wanted to make you happy that is if you liked him back. So he built up the confidence and headed towards your room.