First I love you

Ok i had no idea how to write this sorry for how bad it's gonna be :) ):
Some may be very out of character but who doesn't love the boys being soft and cute 🥺
I've tried to correct all the spelling and stuff but I switch between using "you" and "u" so bare with that guys lol

Todoroki🔥❄️
You was comforting Todo because something had happened with his dad, you was playing with his hair while he was lying on your chest. He turned his head and looked up at you. "Are you feeling better now shoto?" He simply nodded and sat up turning his body to face you. He put a hand on your cheek while looking into your eyes. "Y/n..I've been wanting to say this for a while, but I guess I've been trying to build up the courage" You nodded for him to carry on, with his hand now resting on yours he proceed.
"Ever since you came into my life it's been so much brighter and happier, I never thought I'd experience these feelings and you made it possible. Your always there for me when things get hard..I guess what I'm trying to say my love is that, I love you. I love you so much your perfect in every way and you make me so happy something I thought I would never be" After hearing these words you pulled Shoto into a gentle kiss. When you guys parted you proceed to tell him you love him so much as well and told him all the things you love about him, plus all the things he does that make you happy. The rest of the night was spent with the both of you cuddling telling each other how much you meant to one another.

Bakugo🔥
The both of you had just got in from training. Katsuki noticed the last few days u had been pushing yourself after falling behind in class. "Y/n I know you want to get stronger but you should really take a break, you've been pushing yourself to much dumbass" Having all the weight of not being strong enough and falling behind in class on your mind you snapped. "That's easy for you to say Katsuki your one of the top in the class, you don't understand how it feels to see all of your classmates getting stronger and becoming better and you still being stuck where you was months ago" You was pulled into a tight hug you looked up to meet them piercing red eyes. With his tone surprisingly gentle he spoke "I know you want to get stronger dammit but you can't do that by hurting yourself in the process trust me I learnt the hard way. Are help you train if that's what you want but to me your already strong enough but if it will make you happier are help you. But take a break dumbass I don't wanna see someone I love hurting themselfs for the sake of getting stronger ok?"
"You..love me?"
"Tch yeh i guess i do. I love you dammit so take a break and cuddle with me"
Making your way over to your bed you both settled down and cuddled you looked up at him "I love you to Katsuki"

Shinso💤
You guys were very open about your feelings to each other you didn't understand the concept of hiding how you felt and neither did Shinso so your first I love you was very causal. Like every other day you was round Hitoshi's house playing with the cats and hanging out. You knew you loved him and you wanted him to know. "Hitoshi" he hummed in response while looking up at you. "I love you"
His eyes widened and he smiled that gentle smile
"I love you more kitten" this then turned into a game of who loved who more until you got tired and laid down next to Shinso. "I guess i won kitten, I love you sweet dreams" you felt soft lips on your forehead as you drifted to sleep in your boyfriends arms.

Dabi🔥
Dabi had never been one to express his feelings so easily but when something nearly happened to you he managed to say them 3 words. Shigaraki had assigned you alone a mission and it was quite dangerous. During the mission you ran into some hero's and got pretty beat up, to be honest you though you was gonna die. As you was on the floor all bloody close to passing out, You felt strong arms lift up your fragile body and carry you away.
Opening your eyes to the pain of aches all over your body you saw him, he had worry all over his face which wasn't like him and his carefree attitude at all. The second your eyes opened he pulled you into a tight hug "Don't except such a dangerous mission by yourself next time y/n, I nearly didn't make it in time. I don't know what I would have done if I lost you. I love you idiot so don't go doing that again"
He then released the hug and looked away. You turned his head to face you "I love you to Dabi, but does it really take a near death situation to admit you love me" u replied with a smirk on your face.
He looked at you and flicked your forehead "Idiot do u know how hard it is for me to talk about my feelings" (sorry i had to put it in someone's chapter man it's so cute the little forehead flick eeee🥺🥺) he left the room in a mood. Not even 10 minutes later he came back to cuddle with you. When he was sure you were asleep he whispered "I love you doll"

Shigaraki🤚🏻
(Ran out of ideas so um have this ig lolll)
You and Tomura part of the badass league of villains were playing Minecraft. "Y/n!! Hurry up and get some wood we need to finish the house before night"
"Jeez call down leader of the league I'm getting there it's hard with just a wood axe you know" after collecting the wood and finishing the house you was about to place your beds down. "Tomura what are you doing, why's your bed next to mine"
"Well why not were dating why can't I put my bed next to someone I love" placing your controller down you turned your head to look at him "Someone you love?" He blushed and looked away "Well yeh, it's embarrassing to say and you probably won't love someone like me, but I love you player 2" Cupping his face you leaned it and kissed his lips "I love you to Tomura. Don't say I wouldn't love someone like you, your perfect and amazing and I love you so much ok" You guys cuddled and showered each other with kisses for the rest of the night. Minecraft was long forgotten about.