When he wants your attention

Really rushed chapter. I'm really busy with school work but didn't wanna leave you guys waiting. The punctuation is terrible i know i had no time to correct it.

Todoroki🔥❄️
-Becomes very clingy.
-Will patiently wait until you finish what your doing.
-Becomes more quiet because he's thinking of ways to get your attention.
-If it's taking to long will straight up say he wants your attention.

Bakugo💥
-Gets really moody.
-More short tempered towards everyone.
-Will take whatever's distracting you.
-Give you the death stare until you give him attention.

Shinso💤
-Extraaa clingy.
-Will keep distracting you with whatever your doing until you give in.
-Once you give in doesn't leave your side the whole day.
-Will try and get your attention by licking you (don't ask i thought of it because he likes cats😂😭).

Dabi🔥
-If your not giving him attention he gets very moody.
-Gives you five seconds to stop what your doing before he burns whatever it is.
-Will try to distract you by him acting sexy.
-Gets angry if your still ignoring him, will eventually pick you up and carry you away.

Shigaraki🤚🏻
-Gets really clingy.
-Is extremely whiny when your ignoring him.
-When your still ignoring him he gets all sad and just stares at you.
-It depends how long you've been ignoring him for. He will either disintegrate whatever is distracting you, give you a warning, or he will hug you from behind waiting for you to finish whatever your doing.