Request

Heyy besties, it's been so long omg I'm so sorry. I wasn't updating because I had exams, I'm back now though. I will post every Wednesday and Saturday like before. If I still haven't done your request don't worry, I haven't forgotten. Anyways sorry for the short chapter, I forgot I actually had to make a comeback at some point and rushed it. That's all sorry for the annoying speech😩

Amajiki🐙
You walked down the hallway to your partners dorm, you had a plan in mind. Stopping in your tracks you knocked, your boyfriend opened the door greeting you. You smiled at him and walked in, trying to hide your visible smirk.

An hour had passed and you had built up the courage. You glanced over to Tamaki, he was sitting on a chair in the corner of his dorm. Getting up you slowly walked over to him, he raised his head to look at you as you sat on his leg. He didn't really question it, gave you a confused look and went back to scrolling on his phone.

Slowly, you started to move backwards and forwards on his thigh. You saw him shift so you knew you had his attention. He looked up at you about to ask you something, you put your finger on his lips and picked up the pace. At this rate Tamaki was a blushing mess, he didn't know what to do. You tilted your head back to let him know you was enjoying yourself. You heard a light moan escape his mouth, this made you smirk even more. You stopped tilting your head back and looked him straight in the eye, you grinded onto his thigh one last time. Leaning in you slowly kissed him, making sure to fluster him even more.

You stared at him, he was a mess. He was bright red and was in a daze. You knew he liked it though, he was just to embarrassed to say. You got up and walked over to the door. He tilted his head to watch you, opening the door you smirked at him and left. Leaving Tamaki in a flustered state.