Request

Shinso💤
Today was the day you and Hitoshi's plan came into action. It was 10am on a Saturday, you were both walking to Aizawa's house. Hitoshi had been training with Aizawa so he knew where he lived and he had a key. You both arrived at his house, taking out the key from his pocket Hitoshi unlocked the door. The door swung open and 4 cats came charging at you. Hitoshi explained that they were Aizawa's protectors as that's what he was told. You both slowly walked through his house to discover the location of the sleeping bag. Reaching the stairs you heard a noise, it was Aizawa. Peering round the corner he had a coffee mug in his hand, this was you chance. As he was making a coffee you both would grab the sleeping bag. As he came down the stairs you both went up, you reached his room. There it was. His life was infront of you, picking it up you and Hitoshi made a run for it. You both flew down the stairs clearing the last 3 by jumping. All was going good until you felt a scarf wrap around you. Hitoshi had already left out the front door, you had to except that you were caught. Aizawa found out about your little plan and managed to catch you, luckily Hitoshi had the sleeping bag and had escaped. Apparently you had to have 'consequences' for your actions. The rest of the day consisted of you cleaning Aizawa's house, bringing him coffee when he needed a refill and being bullied by his demon cats. As you were going through hell, Hitoshi was sleeping at home in his new sleeping bag, while Aizawa was making a plan to get revenge and retake what was his.