Where/how they like to kiss u

Todoroki🔥❄️
-his kisses are gentle and loving
-it depends what mood he's in or how many people are around, sometimes their short and sweet and sometimes long and passionate.
-his favourite place to kiss u is either your cheek, hands or lips.
-he's a gentlemen so of course he would love kissing your hands 💅🏻💅🏻(man get yourself a Todoroki)

Bakugo💥
-his kisses are rough and passionate
-he doesn't care if there's people around he will always give you long, passionate kisses.
-His favourite place to kiss u is your lips.
-^to him he loves how close it makes him feel to you.

Shinso💤
-his kisses are loving and a mix in between rough and gentle.
-It once again depends what mood he's in or how many people are around (same as todo).
-if he's tired, the kisses are short and gentle .
-his favourite place to kiss u is your collarbones (around that area u get me lol) and lips.
-He also likes kissing your forehead if he's comforting u.

Dabi🔥
-his kisses are rough, passionate and long.
-he acc enjoys it more if people are around he gets to show them that your his.
-your kisses normally always turn into a steamy, make out session.
-his favourite place to kiss you is your lips he likes that u can feel how passionate he is about you.

Shigaraki✋🏻
-his kisses are short and sweet.
-he's not big on pda but likes to show u some affection in public cos it makes u happy.
-his kisses are gentle he likes to show u he cares a lot about you, he doesn't like to be 2 rough with u he doesn't wanna hurt u.
-his favourite place to kiss u is anywhere on your face tbh. But mainly your cheek and forehead.