Their favourite picture of you

This was a request so I hope it was ok :)
I was originally going to get pictures off the internet, but I felt like people might get annoyed as they wasn't my own and I couldn't give credit because I had no idea who made them. So I decided to write instead of using pictures, I hope it's still okay.

Todoroki🔥❄️
His favourite picture of you is when you guys went on a date to a coffee shop. The picture shows you looking at him, full of love. He loves it because it shows off all your features and how happy you look.

Bakugo💥
His favourite picture of you is when you tried on his hero costume. He loves how badass you look in the picture. He also finds it funny how you tried to mimic his pose while in the costume.

Shinso💤
His favourite picture of you is when you guys tried to steal Aizawa's sleeping bag. The image captures you running with the sleeping bag, while Aizawa is chasing you. You eventually tripped up and fell face first, he also has that picture.

Dabi🔥
His favourite picture of you is when you guys were on a mission. You guys were on a roof waiting for the targets. He loves how pretty you look in the moonlight, you also look really strong and independent and he loves it.

Shigaraki✋🏻
His favourite picture of you is when you were gaming. He was stuck on a level and you said you would help him. The picture captures you concentrating really hard, he finds it sweet how you were trying so hard for him.