Request

I changed it up a bit, I hope you still like it though :)

Todoroki🔥❄️
Getting into UA was meant to be the best thing to happen to you, except it was the exact opposite. Thinking it through you thought you would fit right in, you had a powerful quirk and was easy to get along with. However this wasn't the case. You had been at UA for a couple months now and you were miserable. People bullied you because you had a powerful quirk, you could say they were jealous. Unfortunately the words they would say to you caused you to hate your quirk, you didn't want it anymore it was ruining your life.

This used to be your mindset and life, until a boy changed everything for you. His name was Shoto Todoroki. You remember the moment you met so clearly. You were being picked on once again, you didn't want to react knowing it would just make your situation worse. Putting up your arms to prepare for the strike...but it never came. Slowly opening your eyes you saw a boy with the most beautiful features.  He had grabbed the arm of your bully just at the right time, he had saved you. Since that day you and him would hang out, it had been almost a year since then and your life was so much better. You both had developed feelings for one another and since made it official.

It really was a beautiful story. A boy and a girl, the boy had saved the girl and now they worked together to accept themselves. In this case to accept their quirks as a part of them. Hand in hand they continued their journey, with every step they took becoming closer to truly finding happiness.