When you wear a sexy bunny costume

Some may be very out of character. Also sorry for the late chapter are make it up to you guys with this one hehe.

Todoroki🔥❄️
You was waiting in Shoto's dorm in your bunny outfit. How did you get in this situation you ask. Well. Mina had dared you and you don't turn down dares so here you are. The door to your boyfriends dorm room opened and there he was. "Shoto~ how was your day" closing the door behind him and turning to face you he blushed a bright pink.   
"Y/n..what are you wearing" "Oh? this.. well Mina dared me and you know me never turning down dares haha" He put down his things and made his way over to you. Tilting your chin upwards he placed a kiss on your lips. "Let's cuddle" "Oh ok give me a second, I'm just going to change out of the costume"
Grabbing your wrist to stop you Shoto looked into your eyes "Oh no my love.. keep the costume" looking you up and down he proceed "You look cute as a bunny" blushing fiercely you followed his instructions and kept the costume on. Let's just say there was a few make out sessions during the cuddling.

Bakugo💥
You knocked on your boyfriends dorm door. Hearing the lock click you brushed off your outfit. "Heyy Katsuki~ like my outfit" Looking you up and down he replied "Damn right i do babe" Feeling a tug on your wrist you was pulled into your boyfriends dorm. "You do know what you've just done y/n right?" Lifting you up and placing you on the bed, he made his way over to the door. "Let me just lock this so there's no distractions ok?" Nervously laughing you made eye contact with your boyfriend. Pressing his lips to yours you both made out for what felt like hours. The making out led to another thing and let's just say you were extremely sore the next day.

Shinso💤
Hitoshi was due to be at your dorm any minute now.
You made the last adjustments to your costume just as you heard a knock. Opening the door revealed your purple haired boyfriend. "Hey Hitoshi come in"
Walking into your dorm he stopped and stared at you. A blush very visible on his face he spoke "Hhm a sexy bunny y/n, very nice it suits you" Before you could even reply Hitoshi picked you up and carried you to bed. "I did come over to nap..however i have more energy after seeing you in that" placing you onto the bed your lips connected. You both had a steamy make out session until Hitoshi's sudden energy burst was no longer there. Wrapping his hands around your waist he pulled you down to lay next to him. Not even 2 minutes later your boyfriend was asleep, and you was grinning to yourself. Maybe you should wear this more often?

Dabi🔥
You was nervous. Did you really want to approach your boyfriend in a sexy costume. Deciding that this was the worst idea possible you turned around to go change. "Where do you think your going in that doll"
Oh shit please no. Slowly turning around you replied "Ha Dabi..fancy seeing you here I'm just about to change actually so talk to you later" Spinning around to run you felt yourself being lifted up. "Hmm doll don't think about running off now, surely you put that outfit on for a reason" Now being carried to your room by your extremely horny boyfriend, you excepted the fate of not being able to walk. Placing you on the bed smirking he looked at you. "Get ready doll we're gonna be busy for the next couple of hours" "h-hours..." let's just say Dabi had to take responsibility for his actions and carry you around the whole of the next day.

Shigaraki🤚🏻
You entered your boyfriends room to see him playing video games as usual. "Heyy Tenko what are  you playing?" "Oh y/n I'm playi- um.. what are you wearing?" A visible blush now on your boyfriends face you smirked. "Something wrong Tenko?" Placing down his controller he got up. "Hmm no nothings wrong...where did you get that outfit y/n? It looks nice on you, very nice actually" You were now a blushing mess and Tomura took that as an opportunity. He picked you up and placed you onto his bed. He kissed you all over your face and down to your neck. Leaving hickeys behind he went back up to your lips. "I like this outfit y/n did you wear it for me?" Still blushing you nodded in response. "Well, let's not put it to waste then" While Tomura backed up to put a plaster on his finger, you was mentally questioning. Since when did your boyfriend get so dominant. After he was done he got back on top of you. "Let's pick up where we left off then princess"