Request

Todoroki🔥❄️
It had been a couple of months since you and Shoto had started dating. After getting to know each others past and relating to each other, you grew closer. The whole concept of affection was still an unknown thing between the two of you, neither of you wanting to rush into it because of your pasts.

Your relationship was a very healthy one, it was much needed for you both. Shoto would never push you into anything, you respected him and did the same. When nightmares about your past resurfaced, you would help each other calm down. Getting through it together.

It was one of those nights, your past haunting you once again. Your eyes shot open. You looked around to see Shoto looking at you, looks like he couldn't sleep either. Tears were streaming down your face, you were tired. You wanted the nightmares to stop, Shoto wanted the same for him.

Suddenly you felt a delicate hand on your face, it was Shotos. He wiped your tears and looked into your eyes. His hand had moved down to rest on your shoulder. Gathering the courage you pulled him into a hug. At first you were both tense, an act of affection like this was strange to you. After a while you both relaxed. It was such a small gesture, but was greatly needed for you both.

That night you both fell asleep in each other's arms. Although affection was still a new thing to you both, your hearts had already grown to crave the feeling. You both never pointed it out, but since you slept in each other's arms the nightmares were nowhere to be seen.