Request

Bakugo💥
Summer had finally come around. You and Katsuki had been planning to catch fireflies for a while now, since summer was here nothing was stopping you. During school you could barely contain your excitement, Katsuki had seemed to notice. He was also pretty excited himself, even if he wouldn't admit it. He couldn't wait to see your smile when the fireflies lit up the field.

School had finally finished, the both of you rushed to each of your dorms to get ready. It was a perfect night, the sky was clear and the air had a warm tone to it. Meeting up at the front of the dorm building, you both set off. Surprisingly, Katsuki had done research about fireflies to make the night perfect. As you were walking he was telling you that dusk is the perfect time to see them. Looking down at your phone to check the time, you realised that dusk was soon approaching. You grabbed Katsuki's hand and ran to the location of the field.

You might of arrived out of breath, but you were there. Looking up you were both amazed, purple beamed through the sky as a light shade of pink merged in as well. It was truly beautiful. Just as you thought nothing could get better, little lights started to appear in the field. You nudged Katsuki to make sure he was seeing what you were, he nudged you back in return confirming that he was. The fireflies stated rising from the grass and into the sky. You opened the lid of the jar you bought with you, now it was time to catch them.

The both of you ran into the field waving the jar through the sky, after about 10 minutes the jar was full of the little creatures. Returning to where you both were previously sat, you looked in the jar. The fireflies were so pretty. They crawled around in the jar lighting it up. After a while you both had decided it was time to let them go, opening the lid the little fireflies returned to their home.

It was a beautiful moment, the sky was now filled with stars. The fireflies were around the both of you, lighting up the field like floating lanterns. Katsuki turned to look at you, the smile he was waiting to see did not disappoint. He gently grabbed your chin turning you to face him. The light from the fireflies reflected onto his face, he was truly beautiful. As his red eyes stared into yours, you noticed they were more vibrant than usual. Without even thinking, the both of you had leaned in. It was a perfect way to end the night, capturing a kiss under the stars while the fireflies surrounded you.