How they confessed/confession

Some people may be out of character sorry about that just didn't know what to write for a confession chapter it's really bad loll

Todoroki🔥❄️
He text u to meet him before school, u was standing outside the school gates when u saw the usual red and white hair. He proceeded to walk to u and as soon as he got to you he spilt out everything he was feeling keeping his emotionless face. He didn't even find confessing embarrassing, he liked how it took loads of weight off his chest. After he was done you explained how you felt, he asked u to be his girlfriend following the advice his sister gave him and of course you said yes. You then both proceeded to walk hand-in-hand to class.

Bakugo💥
It was a weekend so he rang u to meet him at the park before you could even respond he had ended the call. Panicking, you got ready and headed to the park. You saw him sitting on a bench deep in thought, u sat next to him his eyes turned to meet yours. He went to say something but then stopped and let out a frustrated sigh. "Close your eyes" u proceeded to do what he told you. As soon as your eyes were closed u felt soft warm lips on yours. After you 2 parted you could see a obvious blush on his face. "Be my girlfriend" you knew u wasn't gonna get a better confession then that so u simply nodded and spent the rest of the day at the park with your new hotheaded boyfriend.

Shinso💤
You were chilling round his house. When you could see something was on his mind. Before you could even ask him what was wrong he looked straight at you. "I like u" having feelings for the purple haired boy u proceed to tell him u liked him 2. "Even if i have a villain Quirk" you shook your head and told him his quirk is great and is not like a villains because he uses it for good. "I want to be with you, but people will be horrible to you if your with someone like me" once again you told him that no matter what people say your stay with him because he's a hero in your eyes and u like him a lot for who he is. Feeling confident enough that he's got everything off his chest and that this relationship wouldn't burden you he proceeded to ask you out obviously you said yes you guys cuddled on the sofa for the rest of the day.

Dabi🔥
U were pinned to the wall being kissed roughly by dabi. How did u get in this situation u ask. Well, tomura had told u that dabi liked u but wouldn't confess to you. Tomura had taken it into his own hands to make dabi jealous enough to confess. After he had continuously been flirting with you dabi had come up to the 2 of u and pulled you away. He had a firm grip on your wrist and pinned you to the wall. After you guys parted he whispered "your mine now ok?" You nodded, he wrapped a arm round you and walked back into the bar showing everyone that you were his.

Shigaraki✋🏻
He arrived at your door and knocked. "Come in" he entered your bedroom to see you sitting on your bed on your phone. He sat next to you. "Y/N" you turned your head to look at him. "I um i like u" knowing what he was trying to say you decided to wind him up. "I know you do tomura" he looked shocked "I like you to your such a great friend why wouldn't I like you". His face had disappointment written all over it he just stood up and walked towards the door. "Wait, I'm joking I like you to a lot, more then friends" He turned around to face you, seeing your face he knew you weren't lying. You got up and went to hug him. He hesitantly put his arms carefully around you. "Don't be scared, I know you would never hurt me" Hearing these words made him light up with joy. "So this means we're together now right". You nodded and laughed he was so sweet when with you, u couldn't be happier to be his.