BRUISED EGO

A R C H E R P O V

What an eventful night, with my wife Ellie showing up, catching me with Britney. Ellie punched me, knocked me from my feet, and spitting she wanted a divorce. 

She turns to Britney and knocked her cleanout. When Britney finally woke, I told her to leave and stayed the night in my office, sleeping on the sofa. Sitting on the edge of the sofa, I rubbed my face. 

No idea what happened to Sasha when Ellie showed up. I didn't notice Sasha at her desk.

Stood to make my way into the bathroom as there's a knock at the door. "Yes." I reply, and the door opens. Then Sasha steps in with my coffee plus breakfast, which she places on my desk. "Sir. I need to apologise for leaving last night... What the hell happened to you?" Rub my face with my hand, before glancing over at her. 

"Nothing. I got a few issues to work out." I spit and she nods, ambles past me, and I get a wave of her sweet scent.

She placed her hand on the handle, noticed her knuckles are bruised, and glanced at her pretty face to view a minor bruise by her eye. She bows her head to close the door. 

Step into the shower to have a cold-water blast hit my frame, before the hot water came blasting at me. Washed dried and dressed in a two-piece black suit. 

Seated at my desk, drank my coffee, and ate my breakfast roll lost in thought about the night before and how it got out of hand. Yep, my wife Ellie caught me red-handed with my trousers around my ankles with Britany. I genuinely couldn't blame Ellie for what she'd done, and we haven't slept together or shared the same bed for sometime. 

We've grown apart in the last two years because of her affair, and I took her back with a vengeance in my mind, doing the same to her. 

We're both the same, and there's no love between us, and the best thing we could do is get a divorce and cut ties with each other.

Finished my breakfast and called Sasha into the office. She opens the door and steps over to the desk to sit across from me, noticing she didn't appear her normal self. Her hair is messy, which is so unlike her, and she's a little quieter than normal, which again is alarming. 

Sasha is quick thinking with her words when her lips move. She's not the one to hold back, and can be forthcoming in an argument, and will give you her piece of her mind.  

It was her birthday yesterday, and I didn't know she keeps to herself, not sharing or disclosing any detail about herself. Even though she's worked for me for three years. 

She's got her pad resting on her lap, with her legs tightly closed together with her pen in her left hand. I've noticed she's multi-talented and gets whatever assignment I ask her to do with no questions asked.

She's sharp-witted with answering me back with her sassy tongue, and she's hot-headed, sexy, with an exquisite body. 

Yes, I've noticed her, and for three years she's worked here, I've watched her and to be honest, she's too hot-headed for me. Plus, she hates any office drama, but everyone likes her. I mean, what's not to like when you got a figure like hers to admire everyday, and all I can do is have images, fantasise about ravishing her on my desk.

Picked up the file to read, making myself appear busy. She sits gazing at her pad. "I need you to draft a letter." She nods. "It's to Britney." Glanced at her for a reaction, but she gives me none, not even a raised brow. "Explaining she's being moved to another office." She nods at me.

"You know sir, you should put something on your eye. It would help with the swelling." She tells me with that smug smirk she does when she's in a mood.