THE EYES SAY IT ALL

S A S H A P O V

What a week I've had, and the guy I was dating ended up being arrested. Yes, I told the police everything about him. 

I got a little suspicious about the questions he asked. The police raided his house and found a group of them plotting to get into the bank. I really don't have the best of luck with any guy.

Violet contacted me and pleaded for me to help her with the charity event. I couldn't turn her down after how friendly she is, and she still treats me as part of the family. 

So, I'm getting ready to head over to hers. Yes. I know Archer will be there, but I'm hoping we can be adults about all this. 

I still love him deeply, but he abandoned me when he promised he wouldn't. I just want to live my life without all the drama. But we all know that will never happen.

Well, this time I'm dressed in a red strapless dress. Clipped my hair up all over the place, giving it that tidy mess style. 

Slipped on my killer heels, which do hurt, but I got to make an effort. Grab my clutch bag and leave to have a limo waiting for me. 

Violet sent to collect me. Slide into the back and the driver pulls away.

Gazing out the window, watching my life like a movie. A memory locked away surfaces to cause me to smile. A memory of Archer and I laid in bed cuddling and sitting on the beach late at night. 

His warm embrace wrapped me tightly in so much love. The thing is, I've survived and bounced back. I let out a little giggle.

The limo pulled up to the house. The driver opened the door, I smiled and sauntered up to the house.

***

Stepped out to the back to observe all the guests. The music playing people dancing. Hear laughing. 

Discovered my father, he smiles and steps over to me. "Sweetheart, you are beautiful. You've lost more weight." "Dad, I'm fine. How is Carter? I wanted to come and visit him tomorrow before I leave." 

"You're welcome anytime," Mya informs me and kisses my cheek. We've sorted our differences out. "I wish you would change your mind about making a big move like that." My father appears upset. "Dad, it's time for me to leave all this and start afresh." He kisses my cheek.

Step over to Violet, who hugs me. "I'm glad you're here. We have a problem," Stare at her baffled. "We'll have to try something different this year, and that involves you and Pip." I nod. "And me?" Now I'm curious. She smirks and advances towards Tyler.

Take a seat and have a drink when Pip sits with me. "I'm glad you're here. Aston's been acting strangely. You don't think he's going to break up from me?" Aww, I could notice the fear in her eyes. 

"He's probably had a lot to think about with this event." Hope I'm right. Violet points to us and we stand to saunter up on the stage.

She scans out over the guests. "Tyler, could you please bring the blindfolds for our ladies?" I shoot her an eyeful, and she laughs at me. 

"Ladies take a seat and put the blindfolds on." This is for charity. That's what I keep telling myself. "Okay, ladies, are you ready?" 

"I'm ready." Pip shouts.

I'm hesitating. "Sasha, are you ready?" Take a deep breath, shake my head. 

"I'm ready," I shout, hesitating with my words. 

"Right, we need you to dig deep and get that money flowing for the charities," Violet says. "Tyler, can you help Pip from her chair? Tyler, you are such a good boy." She says and he laughs.