ELEVATOR CHAOS

S A S H A  P O V

Archer, had some nerve taking me to his cabin, expecting me to forgive him. He then tried to bribe me with a gift and a romantic night by the fire. 

It proves he doesn't listen to me or know anything about me. I can't even wear jewellery. But I'm not for sale. Picked up his breakfast, crossed the road to the building.

Reached the office floor to put his coffee and his breakfast on his desk. But I discover Britney is there sitting on his desk, waiting for him. 

Shake my head as I enter the office to place his coffee and breakfast on the desk. "You're still here?" She asked me while playing with the necklace around her neck. 

The fucking necklace he gave me. Glanced down at the desk to identify the box. "Do you like it? He got it for me." Smirked, wandered back to my desk. Just knew it.

Five minutes later, Archer strolls by my desk and halts. "What the hell is she doing here?" He says still gazing into his office. 

"I don't know, but she sure likes the necklace you got her." He shoots me a surprised expression. "Oh, yes. The necklace you gave me and I gave it back. I told you she'd love it." 

"She fucking what, I never gave her that." He storms into his office. "Why the fuck have you got Sasha's necklace on?" He shouts with his harsh voice. She attempts to cuddle up to him.

He pushes her away. "Fucking answer me?" He's not happy at all. "I thought you got it for me. Oh, baby." She is rubbing her hands all over him. 

"No, I didn't get it for you, and if you checked, you will discover Sasha's names on it. I gave that to Sasha, not you. Now take it off and get the fuck out of my office." He spits with anger. 

"Archer, you don't mean it." She's now rubbing herself up against him. "I do mean it" He growls with rage at her.

I want to vomit right now. Watching the way, she's all over him, they could've closed the door first. 

He drags her over to my desk. "Tell Sasha the truth about the other day." "When I came to surprise you, and you licked your lips, then had your hands on my hips when Sasha opened the door." "Britney, don't be a bitch tell her the truth." "I am telling the truth." She makes a fake pitiful voice.

He shakes his head. "I told you to leave and handed back your jacket." "That's when Sasha caught you." Rolled my eyes. 

"Getting her to lie isn't going to make any difference," I tell him. "Sasha, she's the one lying. She even lied about the necklace which is yours. It's got your name on." Shrug my shoulders and mosey over to the elevator.

***

He steps over to me with Britney, waiting for the elevator too. Please, I don't want to be in the same elevator with them.

The door opens and we get in. "You're leaving this building and you're not allowed to step in my building again." He says to her. 

"Oh, Sasha, I'm sorry to hear that." I laughed. "I was talking to you Britney, not Sasha." She's now quiet. 

She tries to touch him on the face. "Don't touch me." He hissed at her, slapping her hand away. I couldn't help but smirk with my head bowed.

She takes a deep breath and places her hands in front of her. "It teaches you, for having a mistress and a wife. Attempting to juggle the two," I laughed. 

"And then I met you and fell in love." He says. "You love her?" Britney asks him. "Yes, I do." He tells her. 

"But you told me you loved me." She adds. "Britney, when did I ever say I loved you?" He tilts his head to ask her. "When we fuck." I burst out laughing, and they both gaze at me.