UNBEARABLE

A R C H E R    P O V

I have no idea what the hell is going on inside Sasha's head. She's in one of her moods. Not talking to me and she won't look at me. I've been pacing the lounge, wracking my brain to figure out what I've done wrong. I never missed her birthday, but bad shit still happened to her. Rubbed my face over and over, thinking if I missed anything. I'm at a loss.

I'm going to approach with caution. Her bite is worse than her bark. Yep, she's still got that same rage and when she gets like this, I hide in fear. A fear I will feel her wrath. I might be a coward, but my wife throws a very hard punch. Wish me luck.

Take a deep breath before stepping into the kitchen where she is sitting with the twins having lunch. The twins are six, can be challenging. Carissa is so like Sasha. The attitude, her sassy mouth plus she is high spirited. Ryker is a little charmer, just like his old man. Uses his puppy eyes to get what he wants.

Glanced over at Sasha sitting at the table as I stepped towards the counter to pour a coffee. She doesn't even look at me. "Sasha, could we talk?" I'm asking, not demanding. Her head shakes. She looks at the children. "Did you hear something?" She asks them. Close my eyes for a second. "Please, talk to me. I want to know what I have done," Her chair moves. Gulp knowing, she is going to rage at me.

She stands grabs her cup from the table to place in the dishwasher. Now she is stood beside. Turn to face her. Her beautiful sexy body giving me a warm shiver. She still makes me burn with desire. Holding her while I make love to her. Touching the warmth of soft skin. Smirked and licked my lips. She gazes at me with folded arms. She knew what I was thinking about.

She went to step around me. My hand reaches for hers to stop her. Now we are face to face. "Baby, please. I hate it when you don't talk to me." Run my fingers through my hair. She takes my hand from hers. "I'm not going to stand here listening to all your excuses. And I'm going out tonight," She spits at me. My eyes open wide. "What do you mean you are going out tonight?" She smirks and walks away from me.

What the fuck. I stormed after her, not the best idea but I want to know why? "Sasha, don't walk away from me." She stops turns slowly to face me. Oh boy. Her hands make fists. "Where are you going? and who with?" I want to know what my wife is up to and who she is going to be with. "I'm having dinner on my own. My husband forgot what day it is." Rubbed my face with what she said. I have not a clue what she is talking about.

It's not my birthday. It's not our anniversary. What the fuck. Stepped back to take a good look at her to jog my memory. My mind is blank. "Sasha, I'm not playing games. Just tell me," My voice is raised. "Archer, fuck off to the office," She walks away towards the lounge. Carissa steps beside me. Look down at her. "Dad, did you mess up again?" Nod at her. "Carissa, please do not ever get married," She skips off laughing at me.

*********************

At my office looking over paperwork when my secretary stands by the door to get my attention. "Yes, Jean." She smiles tilts her head. "Sasha didn't want me to say anything but I think you should know." Look over at her waiting for whatever she thinks I should know. "She got a call yesterday from a guy. They arranged to have dinner tonight." She tells me. Sit straight not sure what to think. Sasha would never do anything to hurt me or even sleep with another guy. We love each other too much.

Rub my face look at her. "Do you know where they are meeting?" Why the hell am I feeling jealous. "She booked the normal restaurant you both go to." She answers. Well, she is not hiding away if she is having an affair. Nod at her, she steps back to her desk. Lean back in my seat thinking about Sasha with a guy. Fuck this shit. Grab my phone to ring her.