GOING ALL THE WAY

S A S H A  P O V

My head is still spinning from everything that's going on around me. Slept with Archer last night. But we didn't get much sleep.

 All night of non stop pleasure, and boy he's a big boy. Part of me is hoping he doesn't do what he did to his wife. 

I guess I'll have to learn to trust and hope it doesn't happen. Stepped out from the closet in a tight black dress.

Picked up my clutch bag, saunter my way to the lounge where Archer stands, waiting impatiently. 

Rounded the corner to notice him staring in my direction, eyes wide wearing his tux, sexy as fuck. "We should return to the bedroom?" He says as he steps in my line of path. 

"Your mother is expecting us." Takes hold of my hand, kisses my neck. "We need to pick up Aston on the way. Pip is already there." Smiled at him and we leave.

Sitting in the limo, he takes my hand as he kisses my neck. "Sasha, you look beautiful." Our eyes lock his lips gently touch mine. 

We kissed the entire journey to Astons. The limo pulls over to the high-rise. The driver opens the door. Pip slides in, followed by Aston. Lean over Archer to kiss Pip on the cheek.

We have a glass of champagne before reaching their parents. The summer party is always the best party of the year, and a lot of fun. 

Last year it was so hot we all ended up in the pool. Well, I knocked into a guy, and he fell in and everyone joined. 

The limo pulled up to the gates and drove down the drive to an amazingly beautiful house.

***

We head our way to the back of the house where everyone is enjoying themselves. Stood with Pip while the brothers got us drinks. 

We find a table and sit. She glances around, taking in her surroundings. "Are all these parties like this?" She asks. "Yes," She smiles at me. 

Archer stands behind me, handing me a glass of wine. Kisses my neck. "Mum's on her way." He says. I stood to greet her. She hugs me.

She hugs Pip too. "It's about time you two got together." She tells us. Archer pulls me tight to him. "He told me he loved me." "Aww, Archer, you're just like your father." She touches his cheek.

"Aston." He looks at her dumbfounded. Rolled my eyes. "Violet, this is Pippa, but we all call her Pip." "Thank you, Sasha." She gives Aston an expression. 

"We'll chat later. Need to find your father. I haven't told him about the two of you." glanced at Archer, who sips his drink.

I figured he'd told his father. Take my glass from the table to take a sip. Aston pulls Pip close to him. "Please excuse me." I noticed my father and Mya in my line of sight. 

Placed my empty glass down and picked up a full one. Strode over to where my father is standing when Archer puts his arm around me and drags me to the side. "This isn't the time to start with your father." "What the fuck is he doing here?" I spit with anger.

He takes my hand, leading me into the house. "Mya asked Aston for phone numbers for caterers. I figured it'll be a splendid idea if they came to the party." Turn my back on him, advanced to move back out the back. He grabbed me and pressed his lips to mine. 

"Archer, Sasha." His father says. We glanced at him. The surprised face he's giving us is one of shock, then his lips curl into a smile. "It's about time." He says and laughs, pats his son on the shoulder as he steps out to the back.