REUNION

S A S H A  P O V

Was it the right idea asking Archer and Aston to accompany me to the reunion? I'm questioning myself and still have no answer. 

It's going to be an eye-opener for them. They'll know and hear how my school days were filled with me in detention for fighting. 

Joined the boxing club plus karate to vent my anger to get rid of some excess energy. The school entered me for events and competitions, winning a few trophies for the school. 

That's all I was good at throwing my fists and of course my mouth. One on one because I didn't play nicely with others, well not in a team.

I loved sports and was also in the girl's rugby team. Never interested in the girlie stuff when I was younger and in my teens. 

I'd hang with the guys, and I was with the hottest guy in school. Our school was small, with only one hundred and twenty students. 

You pretty much knew everyone who played in the small playground. Girls would try to put me down with words that I didn't like. Yep, I would think with my fists first and face detention after.

Only hope Justin isn't there tonight. But he's a celebrity. Justin Wright, the famous rugby player, and the first guy I slept with. 

Wow, shouldn't surmise about that. But wow. He knocked the wind right out of me, as my body took a pounding, and he pleasured me the entire time. 

God, he's hot. And there's no faking an orgasm with Justin.

Stepped into the lounge to notice my mother Ruth. I never call her mum; it's always been Ruth for as long as I can remember. "Well, Sasha, you scrub up well. My god, you're beautiful." "Thanks." Peep at my phone to get Archer's number up. 

My mother glances at me. "Just watch how the evening goes." She says. First wise advice she's ever given me.

Stepped into my room to glance in the mirror at my dress. It's tight off the shoulder, electric blue lace sits just above the knee. 

My mother did my hair. Ruth is an astounding hairdresser. She can do practically anything when it comes to having unruly hair. 

She worked her magic fingers with my unruly long hair, which is cascading down my back in ringlets. She did an amazing job.

Take a deep breath as I peer out the window to observe the white stretched limo arrive and I leave. 

Stepped out from the house to have everyone watching, whispering. The neighbours around here are nosy, always wanting to know everyones business.

Glanced towards the limo as the driver opens the door. Archer steps out with a surprised stare. Aston slides out and I smile. 

He tilts his head as I step towards them in heels, killing my feet, but I have to make the effort.

Aston kisses my cheek with his warm lips. "Well, look at you," Aston said twirling me. "Even I surprised myself with the effort I made. A few celebrities are attending the reunion." Archer placed his hand on my back to guide us to the limo. 

"Thank you, sir." He smiles as I slide in. Could hear their low tone as they whispered, and Aston gestures to his brother to slide in first. 

We sit not exchanging words on our way to the school. It felt oddly strange, almost out of my comfort zone.

***

Closed my eyes, shake my head to say what's on my mind. "I should've phoned you." I turn to stare at Archer, who's ogling at my exposed thigh as my dress rides up my leg.