THE RIGHT REASON

A R C H E R  P O V

Room service had just arrived, and I glanced out the window to observe the beautiful ocean in the distance from the hotel. 

The smile on my lips is from pure happiness. Sauntered back to my room to glance down at the bed, as I lean down to press my warm lips on her cheek. "Morning Mrs Waitland. Breakfast awaits." She stretches, flings her arms around my neck. 

Her lips curl, press my lips tight on hers. "What are our parents going to say when we tell them?" I smiled, kissed her. 

"My parents will be thrilled, but we have breakfast waiting for us." I kiss her again. 

She slides from the bed, slipping her arms into the fluffy white bathrobe to wrap around her naked frame. 

She stares at me with a beautiful smile, glanced down at her ring.

Pull her close to my body, snaking my arms tight around her waist, she jumps, wraps her legs around me. 

Carry her out to the lounge where breakfast awaits. Sit on the chair with her on my lap, not wanting to let her go. 

We feed each other breakfast, drink coffee. "After breakfast, we're going back to bed. This is our honeymoon and I'm taking full advantage," "Archer, we need to ring our parents and tell them. What is Aston going to say?" 

"Sasha, I love you, and now you're my wife. You are right where you should be. There is no running away for either of us. You're right where you should be." We kiss. 

She slowly grinds over my growing cock. Arousing me to lose control and let my animal instinct take over.

Removed my robe and hers. "Archer, condom." She pouts her succulent lips. Her eyes bright blue, showing me how happy she is. 

"Couldn't we just this once do it without?" I attempt the puppy eyes to get my own way. "It's too risky." "Sasha, I'm not getting any younger, I'm twenty-nine. I would someday like to have children, and I want to have them with you." I attempt with the sexy approach, but I'm losing this battle. 

"Condom, and when we've spoken to our parents, we can talk about having children." She's a tough woman to bargain with. But I love her.

***

Made my way to the other side of the room to get a condom and slide it on. Now I can get somewhere. 

I fuck her in the entire suite, all fucking day going through condoms like they're going out of fashion. 

We're both filled with passion. Pleasuring each other to the limit.

It's the late evening we're laid in bed cuddling when my mobile rings. Gazing at my mobile with a shocked expression. "It's my mother." My tone is one of surprise. 

"Answer it and tell her." Kiss her, put my phone on loudspeaker.

Take a deep breath. "Archer, baby are you, all right? We've been so worried you took off without telling us where you were going. Baby, I'm sorry Sasha left." My mother is going on and on. 

Sasha smirks. "Is dad with you?" "He's here, and so is Aston and Pip. He's worried about you too. He went over to your penthouse and couldn't find you, and the jet is gone. Did you go after Sasha?" Smiled, gazed at my wife and kissed her.

I have to tell my family. "You don't have to worry about Sasha or me. We got married." My god, the screams coming from the phone. 

"Is she there?" My mother sounded excited. "Yes, I'm here." "Congratulation to you both. Sasha, I can't wait to have a small celebration. With Aston proposing to Pip and you two getting hitched, we're undeniably over the moon. Are you on your honeymoon?" She sounds excited.