TRUST

A R C H E R    P O V

Have no idea where Sasha disappeared. Aston even searched around the house for her and Pip. We couldn't find them. 

We leave our parents to return to mine. "Where the hell did she go?" I say resting my head back on the seat. "I figured they departed to the bathroom. Obviously, they didn't." Aston's voice is low. 

"I couldn't stop smiling. I was having fun." He rests his head back. "Archer, I can't remember the last time I had that much fun and raised a shit load. Sasha certainly got the guests involved and mum. Dad was amusing." Laughed at him.

Tilt my head when the limo reached the building to the penthouse. We slide out to make our way to the elevator. 

We reach the penthouse and enter. "I'll check if Sasha is here?" Aston nods, poured us drinks. 

Stepped into the bedroom, she's not here. Take my jacket off to hang up. Stepped back into the lounge, took the glass from Aston.

We clink and down the liquid. "She's not here." Get my phone out to ring her, and nothing. "Archer, she'll be back soon. They could've gone for a drink." "I'm going for a shower. I'm shattered." My voice is low. 

"Catch you in the morning, little brother." Stood to place the glass in the kitchen. 

Make my way to my room, have a shower, slide into the bed.

Placed my arms behind my head, gazing at the ceiling, thinking about Sasha. Rolled to my side closed my eyes. I'm not asleep long before my phone rings. 

Reached for it hoping it's Sasha, but it's a number I don't recognise. "Yes." I say, rubbing my eyes. 

"Could I speak to Mr Waitland?" The guy asks. "Speaking," I say with a sleepy tone. "Would you come to Scotland Yard?" Sit on the edge of the bed, rubbed my face.

Consume a deep breath. "Yes, what now?" "If you could please?" "Could you tell me why?" "We found two young ladies on school grounds in the gym. It took us a while to get her to come with us. We called her mother who said she could rot, and her father couldn't help, he told me to contact you." Rubbed my face, glanced at the time two-thirty-five. "I'll be there in ten minutes." I hang up, rubbed my face.

Rise to my feet to put trouser and a t-shirt on. Head to my brother's room to wake him. "Aston the girls have been arrested, I need to leave to bail them out." He raises his head, his eyes still half-closed. 

"Give me a minute." He slides from the bed to dress.

***

We enter the station to have a couple of cops glance over at us. Approached the desk and asked for Sasha. 

They give me an unopened bottle of wine. She took that from the party. Sit over with Aston and wait. 

A short while later, we heard giggling and the two girls. Sasha turns back around to head back to the cell when she notices me. 

It's like babysitting a child. The officer turns her around.

She gives me that rage glare I've identified before. She knocks into Pip and they giggled. "Stand on the line and don't move." The officer tells them. 

Glanced at Aston, who rubs his face. Sasha leans forward, placing her chin on the desk. "Stand on the line." The officer repeats himself. "I am. Look." Sarcasm is all that's coming from her mouth. Rubbed my face. 

"She's going to be a handful," I whisper to Aston.

He glimpses around me at Sasha. "Yep, she's going to be a handful." He said with a smile.