BIRTHDAY

S A S H A   P O V

First day back at the office after four weeks, and I left before Archer. Told him to continue as usual with our normal work routine. 

He showed me his puppy eyes, which caused me to laugh. Placed his coffee on his desk with his breakfast and a brief note from his wife. 

Guess I'll have to wait for his reaction. Smiled to turn to watch him striding my way with a smile on his lips. 

His eyes clock mine. Lick my lips. He shakes his head.

Stepped towards my desk, but he grabbed me, pulling me back to his office. Pins me against the wall, kissing me. "I missed not gazing at you this morning. We need to chat about this routine. I'm not liking it." He steps over to his desk, picks his coffee up to sip. 

His eyes go wide with the note he's staring at. He places his coffee down, licks his lips. I smiled and stepped out from his office to make my way to the elevator.

He stands by his door with a smirk. "Mrs Waitland." He shouts for the entire office to hear. All eyes are staring at me. Shake my head. 

Oh, boy, the whispers are going to start. "Mr Waitland, you got your wife's attention." He casually steps closer to me. 

His arms snake around my frame, pulling me tight to him. "The note you left me. Are you sure?" His smile growing. "It would be fun trying." He picks me up, kisses me.

The note I left him said 'No more condoms' Our parents know we're married and think of all that fun trying. "I want to ravish your sexy body," Slap him on the chest. 

"When we get home," I said. He takes my hand and guides me back to the office. Grabs his breakfast and his coffee. Grabs my bag to hand me. 

Step back to the elevator pushes the button. "We're going home." My heart skipped a beat with his soft voice.

***

He didn't waste time when we entered the penthouse. My god. Talk about our honeymoon all over again. 

We're laid on the sofa cuddling into each other's naked body. When the penthouse door opens. We shoot a glance to notice Aston and Pip. "Aston wait," Archer shouts. 

We scrambled to get our clothes and rush to the bedroom. We had a shower dressed.

Stepped into the lounge to have Aston smirking at us. "You didn't answer your phone. You missed a meeting." Aston tells him. 

"Shit, was that today?" Archer rubs his face. "They want to meet tomorrow. I told them you just got back from your honeymoon." Aston said with an amused look.

Sit with Pip to talk about her wedding, and left the brothers chatting about the meeting. "Sasha, I still can't believe he asked me." She's still shocked by how Aston asked her. 

"You got a beautiful wedding to plan." She smiles. I lose my smile. 

She places her hand on mine. "Sasha, what's up? You don't appear cheerful." Her voice sounds melancholy for me. 

"No, I'm thrilled. It would've been nice to plan a wedding, but I guess Archer's already done the formal marriage thing." She makes a sad face.

I had to leave to head to the bathroom to wipe my watery eyes. It's upsetting knowing Pip gets her dream wedding. 

Wiped my eyes before stepping back into the lounge. The brothers are still in the kitchen chatting. 

Glanced over at Pip and sit with her. She tells me about all the things she wanted and the colours they chose. Opened a bottle of wine and we sit drinking. We laughed a few times.