TWO WEEKS OF SUN

S A S H A  P O V

Soon as we arrived at the house, I couldn't wait to get my bikini on and relax on the beach with the sun beaming down. 

Lucky for us, we have a private beach to relax on. If it weren't private, Archer would have a heart attack. 

Laid on the sun lounger with Pip on the other lounger beside me. We could hear the brothers chatting as they sauntered towards us.

Yep, Archer is scanning around at the other houses along the beach to discover who is relaxing in the sun. "I'm going for a swim to cool down." He tells me. "Don't drown and watch out for sharks." He takes his sunglasses off, glanced down at me. "I'm an excellent swimmer, and there's no sharks in these waters." "But sometimes they hunt for food elsewhere." He smirks and strolls down to the ocean with his brother.

Lift my head to notice him and his brother swimming way out into the crystal-clear waters. 

"Sasha, how often have you travelled with him?" Rest my head back and tilt to glance at her. 

"With all the business trips, quite a few. I wouldn't get to enjoy the places we went to." She smiles.

Smiled at her. "With Archer, it's all business and no fun. But once when we were on one business trip, we stayed at a luxurious hotel in New York. He had to have the penthouse. He was out having a late meeting and I ordered the most expensive bottle of champagne. Sixty-thousand a pop. He flew into a fit of rage and I laughed at him. I had no idea how much it was. I liked the name of it." We burst out laughing.

Rise my head to observe them still swimming, no shark. "I still feel like I'm in a dream. And Aston's taken me shopping. He just let me buy whatever I wanted." 

"Pip, just have fun. And it sounds like he likes you. I've known Aston the same length of time as Archer. And I've never known him to take interest in just one girl. I mean you live with him too." She smiles, rests her head back on the small pillow.

***

A short while later, I turned to my front and undid my bikini top straps. Relaxing for a while before Archer is dripping water over me. 

"Archer, really." "Put your top back on," "No," "Sasha, there's other men out on the beach." 

"Make me." Perhaps the wrong thing to say. We're now wrestling over my bikini top. 

I'm still on my front, with him on top of me trying to grab my straps. "Archer, you'll get people staring at us. Not me," "Put your top on." I sigh loudly, just so he thinks he's won.

His face is close to mine. "I swear Archer, if I get up from here, I will punch you." "Sasha, I don't want other men staring at you." I turn with my arm covering my tits. 

He stares down at me, his eyes showing his hunger. "You're causing me to be aroused." I clench my thighs around him. 

His lips lower to mine. "That's it, I can't contain myself." He pulls me tight to his wet body, so my tits aren't on show and carry me into the house.

We entered our room, slammed the door, and before I could breathe, we're on the bed fucking. 

Oh boy. My arms are outstretched along the bed while he's licking me out. Fuck me, I've just gone to heaven. He sucked on my clit, his tongue working magic. 

My entire body felt enlightenment and tingled with want. Grasping at the sheet moaning with pure indulgence.

He hits the exact spot, and I howl with extreme pleasure. He slides a condom on and penetrates me so deep.