TOO CLOSE

A R C H E R     P O V

My eyes open to the sunlight coming in through the window. I'm embraced with a girl. Her arms wrapped around me; my arms wrapped around her. 

Glanced around the room to notice I'm in Sasha's room. Fuck. Moved slightly, and she jumps from the bed gazing at me. "Archer. We got to stop meeting like this. People are going to talk." Rise to my feet to glance over at her. 

"Sasha, I'm just thankful our clothes are still on." We laughed.

Shake my head, saunter back to my room when Aston stops me. "You just came from Sasha's room." His eyes are wide. "Yes, I did." He smirks. 

Screwed my face up and advanced to my room for a shower. I'd just finished getting dressed when my brother wanders into my room. "What the fuck happened?" He asks. 

Turn to face him after putting my shirt collar right.

His hands slide into the pockets of his trousers. His expression is of a surprise and disbelieve. "Got to my room with a girl to encounter Sasha crashed out on my bed. Told the girl to leave, carried Sasha back to her room. We laid on her bed talking." 

"Talking, you don't do talking." "Aston, I'm confused. I guess I'm falling for her." 

"I knew it. The way you stared at her, and last night you watched her the entire time. You couldn't keep your eyes from her." Rubbed my face.

He places his hands on my shoulders. "Tell her. Having her live with you will only make things harder. Speak to her." Rubbed my face. 

We stepped into the kitchen to grab a coffee. "I'll meet you at the office." She says heading to the door. 

My brother makes eyes at me. "Sasha, I need to talk to you." She steps back into the kitchen. Aston wanders off.

She stands by the door, staring at me. Her black skirt just above her knee. Her pale blue blouse fighting to hold her tits in place. Her long auburn hair high in a ponytail. 

Licked my lips to step closer to her, cupped her cheeks and kissed her. Tingling is all I felt with a warmth hitting my core. My lips part from hers, and she steps back. "Archer," I kissed her again. Lift her into my arms and take her to my room. 

"Archer," She's trying to speak, but I don't let her with my lips pressed to hers.

I undressed her, laid her on the bed. Admire her beautiful, sexy body. "You're beautiful," I tell her. We're naked, laid in my bed with the quilt over us. 

Put a condom on, and every time she wanted to say something, I would kiss her. Taking her in my arms, feeling her naked body caused my body to explode with ecstasy. 

My hips ambled, thrusting deep inside her. Grinding, feeling the warm moisture deep within her. Being this close aroused me. "Archer, this is all wrong." She says between moans. 

Shake my head to what she said. Pound her into the soft mattress. She moans with pleasure. I had to release the pressure, it was too much. Shot my load, glanced down at her.

She glances up at me, shaking her head. "Archer, this is all wrong." "Is this not what you wanted?" 

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't think of you this way." Rolled to the side of her. "So, what the fuck just happened?" My voice slightly raised, and I'm confused. 

Did I get the wrong impression? Or did I simply assume? 

She wraps the white satin sheet around her. "I honestly don't know. Yes, you're sexy and insanely good-looking. I didn't think of you as the other girls do. Come on, you have a mistress. You like one-night stands." "So, what are you saying?" Can't get anything right.