WEDDING

S A S H A   P O V

Crashed on the sofa when Archer left. I'm in a bad place, not handling the rejection from my mother. 

She hasn't got one ounce of love for me, and the words she said to me, I simply can't handle it. 

Take a deep breath. 

I need to put my problems aside and think about Pip and Aston. I'm not going to ruin it for them. I owe Pip that much. 

To be honest, I shouldn't go, but that would upset Archer.

I didn't go over to his mother's last night, I just wanted to be on my own. I sent a text to Violet so she wouldn't worry or worry Archer. 

Had my shower, and gazed at my dress, shake my head, and run to the toilet to puke up the booze. 

When I'm done, I brushed my teeth and got dressed. The dress is too big. I'd lost weight. 

Rubbed my face, picked up my phone to ring Archer.

Got his number up. "Sasha, are you all right?" He sounds concerned. "Yes, but I have a problem with the dress." Stood staring in the mirror. 

"What do you mean?" "The dress is too big." "What?" He sounds surprised. "I'll put the video on." Pressed for the video call to show him. 

"Sasha, that's a lot of weight loss." He states.

Shake my head. "What can I do? The last dress fitting I had was two weeks ago." "You'll have to go to the bridal shop to ask if they got one in your size. You can't wear that one." He said. 

"I didn't plan on this. I had no idea I'd lost this amount," "Look at me." Turn the camera to look at him. "Go to the bridal shop, do it now." Take a deep breath. 

We hang up, and I leave heading to the bridal shop to ask if they have the dress in my size.

Holding my breath while the lady is checking for my size. She smiles as she strides towards me. "This is your size." Feeling a relief. 

Take the dress and head over to the house.

***

Violet shows me to a room where I can get ready. Get my bag and take the bottle of vodka out to have a mouthful. 

My phone beeps. "Did you get a dress in your size?" Archer sent a message. "I did." I send back. "I love you. Meet you in an hour." He sends. I smiled gazed at myself in the mirror.

If only I could have this. A wedding of my dreams. Wiped my tears away, and took a few mouthfuls of vodka, and placed the bottle back in my bag. 

Slip my shoes on and step out from the room. I'm not going to ruin it for my bestie.

Take a deep breath and wait for Pip to amble down the stairs. The guys are waiting. 

Observing Pip glazed my eyes with tears. "Pip, you look breathtaking." She smiles at me. "I still feel like it's a dream." "You look beautiful." We air kiss and do that jumping up and down on the spot. 

She's so beautiful in her long white dress. Just like a princess would wear.

Took a deep breath and sucked in my pain, put a smile on my lips. I could never have what she's got. She deserves all the happiness. 

The music started, and she takes her first step towards the man she loves. Stepping behind her, I glanced over to notice Archer staring at me. He smiles, which caused me to blush. I love him, and we're already married.