THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

A R C H E R   P O V

Stepped into the bedroom to observe a girl laid on my bed, and it appears the same girl who had her head over the toilet a moment ago. 

Rolled my eyes, took my towel from my waist to put in the hamper and slide into bed and glanced down at her laid on her front. 

Almost having an eyeful of her ass cheeks, which caused me to lick my lips, and notice how sexy hot she is. Which is causing my cock to twitch and want attention. Shut my eyes to fall asleep.

I was woken a while later with the girl flinging her arm over me, still causing an uncomfortable situation for me. Smiled and closed my eyes, but I found it hard with my cock growing by the second. Her long silky hair overspreading her face, so I couldn't view her. 

Sucked in a breath to settle back to sleep and I heard my brother having a good time. Closed my eyes and tried to relax, to shut out the throbbing ache in my cock.

No sooner I get into my sleep, she moves, sending a vibration through to my core waking up every nerve ending and my blood to rush south. It's the ultimate cock tease, rendering me with a deep intense of release. I wouldn't take advantage of her, not when they're intoxicated. 

Pulled the quilt over us and got some sleep.

My eyes flicker open with the sunlight pouring through the drapes in my room, but I notice my brother wandering around naked to the shower. He peers over at me. "Thought you didn't find any pussy." He says in all his glory. 

Pushed the quilt down to show him she's fully dressed. "My fucking head." She says and lifts her head to gawk at me.

I shot from the bed like lightning striking a tree when my eyes observe Sasha's pretty face, and so does she, closing her eyes. "Fucks sake, put something on." She screams at me, and I glanced down at my morning wood.

I'm shocked, surprised, to even think straight, and I don't know what to say? Glanced over to my brother, who shot into the bathroom to get a towel to put around his waist. 

He throws me a towel shaking his head. "What the hell are you doing here?" I scream at her, running my fingers through my hair. "Is it safe to open my eyes?" My brother smirks at me. "Yes." She opens one eye at a time to peep and glimpses at me then Aston. She turns her attention back at me.

I'm waiting to find out why she's here, to hear the excuse. And I can't believe I slept in the same bed with her. What was she thinking? 

"I had a little too much drink with a friend and asked if she wanted to go to a party." Rubbed my face. "I'll be leaving now. I have an image that will make me vomit and scar me for life." I folded my arms not liking the remark that's coming from her lips. Even in this situation she's still not mindful of what she expresses from her lips.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I spit, and she smiles, glances over to Aston shaking her head. "Just forget, I said anything, it could be the drink still talking." Rolled my eyes at what she said.

Glanced over at Aston, who is staring at her and even his expression is one of disbelief. "Sasha," I didn't know what else to say to her. "I should leave." She makes a face and rushes to the bathroom. 

I heard her vomiting, and Aston shoots me an expression with wide eyes and cocking his neck. "I had no idea she was here," I whispered to him. "Archer, I can't believe she witnessed us. Naked." "Is that all you're thinking about? How the hell do you think I feel. I slept with her. Nothing happened thank god." I whisper yell and rubbed my face.

Rested on the edge of the bed staring at my hands and letting out a noticeable breath. "She's one hot babe," Aston reminds me. "Is that all you think about? But yes, you're right, and she is off-limits." She steps out from the bathroom.