✰ 3 ✰

✹ 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 ✹

"Okay. Hands on the wheel, at ten and two." Kira instructed. The werecoyote doing just that. The girls were currently helping Malia learn how to drive while the boys were off doing god knows what.

"Actually, the recommended position is now nine and three." Lydia, who sat at the front, corrected. "At ten and two, a deployed airbag could break your thumbs."

"Mine would heal." Malia chimed.

"Save your strength. And try not to destroy your beautiful new car. Nine and three." the strawberry blonde responded, her hands going to adjust the werecoyote's on the steering wheel.

Malia stated the car up cautiously, moving slowly along the road. "All right. Just ease into it. Good, good, okay. There you go." Kira praised.

"Please shut up." Malia told her.

"No problem. Shutting up." Kira replied.

They continued for a few seconds in silence before Malia started heading off road. "Uh... other way." Brooke said to her cousin as they drifted off the road. "Other way. Malia."

Still the werecoyote didn't turn the wheel, the cars tyres now all coming off the road and onto the terrain beside it. "We are now off the road, this is not the road." Lydia informed.

"Other way." Kira repeated. They all watched as they steered even further away from the road, hearing the sound of grass under the wheels as they bumped a lot.

"Malia, turn the wheel the other way." Brooklyn instructed. She took a gulp as they were nearing a tree head on now.

"What is that? What is that beeping?" Malia questioned as the sound of one of the car's alarms blared continuously.

"The car's telling you not to run into the tree." Lydia answered, her hands latching on to anything they could find as she prepared for the impact.

"Turn the wheel. Malia!" Brooke commanded. Just as they were about to come into contact with the large tree the werecoyote turned the wheel and as they swerved, they narrowly avoided it.

"And try to stay on the actual road." Kira added as the car's wheels made it back on the concrete. Although, Malia didn't stop turning the wheel so they ended up going in circles.

"This is called a U-turn." Brooklyn commented.

"You said, 'Turn the wheel.'" Malia said back.

They continued in lazy circles until Lydia told her, "Maybe you should press a little harder on the gas..."

The werecoyote put her foot down harder on the gas. But not by a little. They went zooming down the road, the three passengers letting out small yells as their hands lathed onto their seats for stability.

"Okay, just turn up here." Lydia stated. Malia titled the wheel in that direction, still, most likely, breaking the speed limit. "No, no, no, slowly, slowly." the strawberry blonde added.

Malia took her foot of the peddle making them come to a complete stop. "Go." Brooke instructed her cousin which made the werecoyote press down on the gas again. This time at a good speed.

"Anyone want to tell me where we're going?" Malia inquired.

"The school. We can finish with parking practice in the lot." Lydia replied.

The two in the back looked out the windows with furrowed eyebrows. "Lydia, we're actually heading downtown." Kira remarked.

Lydia peered out the windscreen uneasily. "What?" she asked.