✰ 50 ✰

☇ 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 ☇

Brooklyn Hale sat upon Scott McCall's bed. She idly played with the corner of the blanket she was wrapped in as she thought about nothing. Her and Scott hadn't really spoken much since the healer had helped Miss Finch, the woman who Brooke thought was a teacher and actually was, so the room was silent. Until water was heard running from the tap in the en-suite where Scott was.

Pushing the warm blanket off her shoulders, Brooklyn got off of the boy's bed and limped into the bathroom. She found Scott in front of the sink trying to wash the blood off his hands with a wet cloth. The Hale girl moved around him and took the cloth from him and began wiping his stained hands for him. "Thank you." Scott said softly to her as he turned around to her.

The girl nodded with a small smile. She gently pulled at the material at the top of his button up shirt and tried to clean off his chest. "Kind of a mess, huh?" Scott breathed as he looked down at the girl helping him solemnly.

"No more than me." Brooke replied back to him in the same quiet tone. Scott brought his hand to the back of her hair and kissed her forehead. When he pulled back the Hale girl looked up at him with a slight frown and said, "There's too much blood. You should just get in the shower."

The McCall looked down at himself and saw she was right. The small cloth wasn't getting any of the blood off anymore since it was already covered in red and was only smearing it more. He nodded and went to unbotton his shirt when he stopped, looked at the girl and clearing his throat. Brooklyn smirked up at Scott. "What? I've seen it all before."

The boy inclined his head and continued taking off his shirt as the Hale turned on the shower. When he had his shirt off the girl came and stood back in front of him. No words were said as the two just stared into each other's chocolate eyes. Then, Brooklyn was pulling the hoodie off her small frame leaving her top half in only a bra. Afterwards, that came off too.

Seconds later the two of them were fully unclothed and under the stream of steaming water. Their lips danced together passionately and moved down each other's necks as they pulled their bodies as close together as they could possibly be. The hot water created condensation on the glass and handprints were left where they pushed against it for stability.

The atmosphere was as hot as the water and the two couldn't keep their hands off of one another. The pounding of the water blocked out any of the sounds they made from reaching unwanted ears and cascaded down their smooth bodies. It maybe wasn't as steamy or as rough as they'd would've liked it considering the Hale girl was injured but all they need right now in their messed up and tiresome lives was the intimacy it brought them, the closeness. And getting that was well good enough for now.

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

An hour later, the two lovers lay in Scott's bed holding one another freshly dried and out the shower. The duvet was pulled right up to Brooke's chin, Scott's chest, and the healer was bundled up in one of his large hoodies. They spoke quietly to each other under the warm glow of the bedside lamp.

"How long was I out?" Brooklyn asked, her small fingers creating patterns across the silky skin of her boyfriend's exposed chest.

"Just over two days." Scott told her.

"Two days!" the girl exclaimed, her eyes widening in shock. She didn't think it had been quite that long. "I was asleep for two days just because I was shot a couple times?"

"Well, they put you to sleep to help your body to recover." Scott corrected, his hand running up and down her hip slowly, soothingly. "I came to see you just before you fell asleep. Don't you remember?"