✰ 42 ✰

𖧹 𝓑𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓼, 𝓑𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓼 𖧹

Allison's name had been the password and after a little snooping, Brooklyn, Scott and Malia had found out precisely where Argent was going to be. The three of them had now arrived at that location. It was a white structure, made up of pillars arranged in four rows of twenty-four supporting a roof but not walls or windows. It was a pretty open space with the only illumination coming from a couple of standing lights at the tail end of the structure.

The three teens quietly made their way up there, as not to be seen and saw Argent stood in front of a few crates with around four men in camouflage uniforms holding guns up at him. "If you knew anything about guns, you'd know they're not loaded." Argent commented, taking one look at their weaponry.

"We brought out own." one of them replied and Chris watched as they each changed their cartridge to fully loaded ones.

"And I always have a back up plan." Argent stated.

Informing the others that they were there, Malia kicked the closest man dressed in camouflage to them from where they'd managed to creeped in onto the floor and pressed her foot into their neck. In an instant the guns which where once held at Argent were pointed towards them.

Argent looked at them with only slight of the astonishment he felt on his face. "What the hell are you guys doing here?"

"We're you're back up." Scott answered.

"I had a guy on the inside." Argent told him.

"Who?" Brooke questioned seeing that all the men still had their guns trained and didn't show any sign of dropping guard.

"Malia's standing on him." Chris informed making the three of them look down at the poor guy and Malia take her foot off.

Argent turned back to the other men with a tense smile and nod as the guns went back on him. "Get down!" he shouted to the three teens as he pressed a button on a remote in his hand and a beep sounded. Scott grabbed Brooklyn, pulling her down with him behind the crates while Malia and Argent hid behind different pillar as the device set off a distraction long enough for them to do so. The other men fired their guns, the bullets hitting the objects blocking them from the pack relentlessly causing sparks and shrapnel to fly everywhere.

As the men had to stop and reload, Argent began signalling to Malia to drag his ally who remained on the floor unconscious out of harms way. The werecoyote shook her head and with Scott seeing what Chris was doing, he too tried to get the girl to comply without being able to say a word. Brooklyn peered around the crate and saw that the guy wasn't too far from her and with the men reloading, it was definitely possible to do.

So, she did it. The Hale girl heard Scott make and indignant noise as she slipped out of his loose grip and ran for the guy. Guns fired again as she moved out into the vulnerable area away from the shelter of the crate but this time Argent was the one shooting. The men in camo uniforms ducked and covered their heads as bullets went for them meaning Brooke was able to easily grab hold of the man's arm. She dragged his back over to the crate where Scott was staring at her with wide eyes and pulled herself and him down behind it.

The second she was safe again, or as safe as she could be, Argent slid back behind his pillar again and Scott's arms were around the Hale girl. "You brave idiot." he mumbled, giving her a long kiss on the temple. She smiled at him but the two were pulled back into the seriousness of the situation when another round of bullets came from the men in uniform. The pillars and crates the pack were hid behind were now starting to break and crack after being repeatedly hit so many times. They had to do something.