✰ 10 ✰

♀ 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓣𝓸 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 ♀

"Malia and Theo, you guys try to find Stiles and Lydia. Brooke, we're gonna go find my mom." Scott instructed as the four of them stepped inside Beacom Hills Memorial Hospital. They all nodded at him, Scott and Brooklyn going in the opposite direction to the other two supernaturals. They got into an elevator, the alpha tapping his foot impatiently as they waited to get out.

The second the doors opened, they stepped out and into an unusually quiet floor. Their heads quickly turned to their right as the unwanted sound of a Dread Doctor filled their ears, the thing coming straight for them. It grabbed Brooke first, picking her up and fling her effortlessly across the corridor.

The Hale girl just about made out Scott shouting her name before her face connected with the hospital wall and she slumped to the floor. Her head pounded from the impact and she could feel blood coming from her now busted lip. Brooklyn turned around with a groan, seeing that the Dread Doctor was pinning Scott to the wall by his throat.

Her eyes glowing, Brooke reached to her waistband for her gun, pulling it up and firing at the creature. The Dread Doctor barely shuddered from her bullets as it brought its hand up. The tips of its covered fingers glowed a cool blue, little flecks of white also being seen. It pressed them into Scott's chest making the boy who was already struggling for breath become electrocuted.

The True Alpha fumbled for something in his pocket, a green and white inhaler falling out. Brooke grew confused. Since when did Scott need an inhaler? The Dread Doctor then let go of the McCall boy and allowed him to fall to the floor.

Brooklyn pushed herself up onto her own feet, preparing to go for the doctor if he did something else. Scott tried reaching out for his inhaler as he gasped for breath but it was just out of his reach. The Dread Doctor came closer to the alpha again, crushing the green and white device in the process.

It picked Scott up again and held him by his throat. Brooke ran at it at the same time the elevator pinged open and out came a wolfed out Malia. The Dread Doctor threw Scott down the corridor just like he had done to Brooklyn and prepared to face the two very angry supernaturals.

Malia sent the doctor a kick to the chest which had him stumbling back towards the Hale who gave him one to the head. Melissa rushed forwards to her son as she saw him struggling to breath. She helped him stumble inside the lift seeing that the two girls were fighting off the attacking creature.

The two girls kept sending the Dread Doctor more kicks and punches but every time it just seemed to move with the impact and go back to normal. By now Brooke's knuckles where spilt open from the harsh contact with the metal the doctor was dressed in.

But that didn't stop her attack. She sent a particularly harsh kick to the Dread Doctor's gut that had it tripping into the wall. "Brooke, Malia, come on! Run!" Melissa screamed from the lift as the healer felt her eyes go back to normal.

The werecoyote tried to swipe at its head with her claws again. However, the doctor caught her arm before pulling her closer and wrapping its hand around her neck and squeezing. Brooklyn acted speedily, jabbing the barrel of her gun into its elbow.

The Dread Doctor immediately let go of Malia. The two cousins scrambled back, turning to sprint to the elevator with the creature hot on their tale. It was barely a pace behind them as the pushed themselves to go faster. "Run!" Melissa screamed again.

They made it into the lift, their breathing heavy as they steadied themselves on the back wall. Melissa pounded down on the button to close the door, desperate to have them shut before the Dread Doctor could reach them.