✰ 19 ✰

❊ 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓽 ❊

"Again, this is a Code White, a full hospital evacuation. All critical patients will be taken by ambulance to Hill Valley."  Melissa's voice came through the many hospital speakers which Brooklyn blatantly ignored. It was two days later and the Hale girl still hadn't been released from the hospital which meant she was striding around in only a hospital gown and shorts.

She could hear the commotion coming from the floors below her as patients, nurses and doctors all rushed to help one another get out of the building and to safety. Brooke knew the reason they were all leaving was because of the supernatural, which is why she wasn't.

She was alone in the abandoned hallways as the lights flickered on and off. It was quite ironic that Scott had left merely two minutes ago to take a shower and now there was something going on. Nothing seemed out of place as the healer peered around the different corridors as the emergency and warning alarms blared annoyingly in her ears.

Her side where the bullets had gone into her skin was a little sore and tender. Since she had been taken off pain relief her injuries had been slightly hurting but it was basically nothing. As long as she didn't do anything too strenuous she was alright.

It was then that she heard a mighty roar from the floor above hers. The sound wasn't a werewolves though so the was only one conclusion she could draw. It was the beast and the hellhound.

Over the past few days she'd been filled in about everything she'd missed. It went from some of the chimeras being alive again and Theo being one as well, to all things the beast and Parrish the hellhound to Lydia being in Eichen. Brooke was pretty much fuming when she got told the last one. How the hell did she not know her friend was in that horrible place? And who failed to inform her?

Brushing off those thoughts, the healer made her way to the elevator and up to the fourth floor. The lights were completely turned off here as she scanned the place. Different sections of the wall, equipment and paperwork strewn across the floor were all lit alight in a blue flame meaning that Parrish had definitely been there. There were also large footprints on the laminate floor as well as some charring.

Brooklyn stilled as she heard footsteps coming from around the corner. As they came in her direction, the girl prepared herself to fight whilst peering round the wall cautiously. She let out a breath in relief when she saw it was just Scott, Stiles and the Sheriff and moved into their line of sight. However, they didn't reciprocate the feeling.

Scott's eyes grew wide as he mindfully tucked the injured girl into his side and away from one of the small fires she was nearly touching. He glanced down at the girl and asked in a rush, "What are you still doing here?"

"I know what's going on." Brooke shrugged. The McCall boy shot her an incredulous look to which she just patted his arm. Scott let out a big sigh but kissed her forehead and held her to him as they continued on their way down the hallway.

Mr Stilinski took the lead and walked with quiet steps and his gun raised in front of him. They glanced over the destroyed hospital and were careful about where they placed their feet as they went. Just as they went to round another corner, the Sheriff flung his arm out to stop the teens going any further. Something lit up in a big fire flew right past their faces.

Hitting the wall and dropping to the floor, the fire went out and the four of them who'd jumped back in surprise were able to see that the something was Parrish. His body was covered in only his ripped trousers which were now shorts as well as ash. His eyes were fiery orange and across his chest he had many claw marks that seemed to be healed for the most part.