✰ 5 ✰

▬ 𝓛𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 ▬

Brooklyn ran behind Scott, Stiles, Theo and Deaton as they rushed into the police station. All of them stopped except Theo who rushed into another room as they noticed the streaks of blood decorating the laminate flooring.

As always, Brooke concealed her purple eyes as they took in the room. Tracy had definitely wreaked havoc. Deputies all around the room were just starting to move again as they were no longer paralysed by the kanima venom. They had small to medium cuts on one part of their body from where the girl's tail had swiped at them. One lampshade had been torn from the ceiling and lay in the middle of the hallway.

Objects like stationary and telephones that once cluttered desks were strewn across the floor, some even reaching as far as the front door. Amongst it all was the Sheriff who Brooke and Scott went over to help him onto his feet.

"Brooke!" the girl heard Stiles shout her name from his dad's office, his voice wavering slightly. Concerned, the Hale girl quickly made her way to him to face a horrid sight. One that nearly made her heart stop.

Lydia lay on the floor in the middle of the room. The right side of her stomach and jumper completely coated in her own blood. It was obvious Kira had been applying pressure to her wound because of the red on her hands but now she hand Theo's belt wrapped around her to help.

Brooklyn was ready to drop down to her knees and help the redhead but she glanced back once at the couple of deputies watching from the outside and stopped. Stiles immediately knew what was up and told her, "Just do enough so that, so that sh-she won't, uh-"

He didn't have to say any more for Brooke to understand. She dropped down next to Lydia, her back to the door, and placed her hands on the girl's shoulders. It took some effort but having done it before, Brooklyn was able to pull her shaky hands away when she needed to. Lydia smiled at her a little in relief as well as Kira. Stiles coming to place a grateful hand on her shoulder.

Lydia's mum then sprinted in, panic overwhelming her. Sirens could be heard from outside as emergency services rushed to the scene. Brooklyn and Stiles then got called by Scott and the Sheriff to follow them. They ran down to the basement of the police station, Deaton joining them in the process. They all skidded to a stop when they saw Malia standing over Tracy's dead body.

The werecoyote put her hands up in defence saying, "It wasn't me."

The True Alpha and the veterinarian knelt down next to the unfortunate girl, inspecting her. "What the hell happened to her?" the Sheriff questioned.

"There were these people." Malia started, her eyes watery as she looked Stiles in the eyes, begging him to believe her. "They had mask. Um, there... There were three of them. I think there were three." she rambled frantically, praying they wouldn't think she did this.

"What are you taking about?" Brooke asked.

"They were strong, Stiles." she stammered. Brooklyn's heart broke for the girl it was obvious she didn't want Stiles to get the wrong idea. "They had a weapon. Stiles, I didn't do this."

"Okay." the Stilinski boy replied, pulling the girl into a hug.

"She's not changing back." Deaton informed them from where he was on his knees examining the dead girl's claws. "We're going to need to get her out of here."

"What, hey. Absolutely not." the Sheriff stated. "This is a crime scene. We call the coroner."

"I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's severed reptilian tail." Deaton responded. Brooke crouched down next to Scott, taking a look over Tracy for herself.