✰ 35 ✰

╱ 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓼 ╱

After being pulled through, the boys walked down the tunnel without any more of a fuss. It was pretty much just a straight, dark pathway with nothing of interest or use inside. It was about a minute before it opened up again into another large space. This time, instead of the many benches and information signs, one half of the room was a platform with one or two benches on it and the other half dropped down to train tracks which they were now walking along.

"Congratulations, you found another part of the phantom train station." Peter cheered sarcastically.

"Is this the way out?" Stiles asked.

"If it was, we would be leaving." Peter quipped.

"You might want to stay off the tracks. Cause that's the way in and out." the boy disclosed, pointing down the train tracks to the end that was shrouded in fog. They could hear thunder rumbling a horses neighing from there. "They're coming."

The boy quickly jumped up onto the platform with the others copying his movements and hid behind a pillar. They peered around it as a black and green ripple appeared at the foggy end and a Ghost Rider on a horse came galloping through followed by two others. They ducked back around the pillar to remain out of sight of the riders as they rode past and through the tunnel.

When they were gone, Brooke turned to the unknown by with an unsure look and pointed at where the Ghost Riders had come from. "That's the way out? How in the hell are was supposed to be able to do that?"

The boy gulped. "We jump."

"Jump?" Peter repeated incredulously.

"On the back of the riders as they go through." the boy explained.

"Is that all?" Peter checked. None of them were exactly liking the idea.

"I've been timing it." the boy announced. "Look, we can jump from here just before they go out."

"I think your confusing your pronouns. We aren't doing anything. But you should absolutely give that a shot." Peter scoffed.

The boy raised his eyebrows. "Do you not wanna get out of here?"

"We want to get out alive, okay?" Stiles clarified. "How do you know this works? Seems like a lot could go wrong."

"Look, I can't stay here. I'm losing my mind in this place." the curly haired boy admitted.

"I think you have an excellent grasp of the situation. I say go for it." Peter encouraged. Brooklyn gave him a look. She knew he only wanted the boy to do it to be a test dummy.

The boy who they still didn't know the name off tapped Stiles arm. "Hey, they're coming back."
Brooklyn and Peter flattened themselves up against a pillar as the boy did the same only against the next one over. Stiles looked between them all before choosing to stand next to the Hales. They glanced around the edge as the sound of horses drew nearer.

"No, we can't let him do this, right?" Stiles said.

"What if he is right?" Brooklyn replied. She wasn't overly enthusiastic about the idea but if this was they're only way out they had to at least give it a shot.

"Hey, we'll figure something else out." Stiles told the boy who was preparing himself, he didn't like the plan one little bit. "Hey, look, there's gotta be another way out of this place."

"But there isn't. I've been looking for months." the boy reasoned. "Are you coming or not?"

Peter sent the boy a thumbs up as the Ghost Riders came charging back through the tunnel. "It's all you."