💚 ~ He missed you

💚 = Dream x reader
A/N: first chapter of the book, lemme know what yall think!:)
551 words!

It has been a month since you and your boyfriend Dream seen eachother.

You left to visite your family for a while and left him alone in your house. You dont exactly live there, but since you live far away from him you stay there very often.

Today, you were going back to see him. You choose to leave two days early to surprise him.

You got into your car and drove the whole way back, whilst listening to some music. Mostly the songs you and Dream listen to together, but was interrupted by a notification pop up.

'DreamWasTaken started streaming: minecraft.' I quickly opened it and put my phone on the other seat next to me, listening to him talking to his chat.

It made the ride more bareable, since it was long and borring. But hearing Dreams voice made you cheer up.

"DREAM!" You heard as soon as Sapnap had joined his voice call. They started a convo, but were interrupted by a donation pop up.

"Where is y/n?" It said. Dream first said nothing, it was a sad silence. "Y/n went back to her famoly a couple of weeks ago." He said after the silence still a bit sad. "But she should be back in a couple of days!" He added. I could hear a smile appear on his face.

"Do you miss her?" Another donation said which made Dream emmediately answer "yes. I miss her very much." Sapnap awe'd and called him a simp and got on with their convo.

After a while of driving, i finally got to his house. I stepped out of the car with a big smile on my face and got my keys out of my bag.

Since Dream was streaming, he wouldnt hear me coming in.

I slowly opened the door and quietly closed it behind me. I sneaked up the stairs, already hearing Dream talk. He was laughing about something.

I sneaked to his door and slowly pushed it open.

Dream's POV

I heard my door creak open and I just froze as I saw the familiar figure stepping into my room. My eyes widened and a smile appeared on my face. Its her!

"Y/n!" I screamed as I stood up out of my chair and hugged her so tight. I picked her up and twirled her in the air making her giggle.

"Hi." She simply said with a big smile on her face. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. "Hi." I said back before pulling her into a kiss.

"I missed you so much."

Bonus:

"DREAM? DREAM?" I heard blast out of my headphones as I quickly put them back on. "Yeah?" I just answered.

"What is happening?" Sapnap said, really confused.

"Y/n came back home!" I said chuckling, looking at her beautiful face which had a gorgeous smile plastered on it.

"Hi Sappy!" Y/n said, coming closer to the mic.

I looked at the timer on the top left of my screen. "Agh, now my time is bad."

We talked for a littke bit more and then decided to end my stream because I wanted to spent time with y/n.