💚 ~ He never loved her

Just a short one :) the title is not what you think it is !

Warns/tags:
-violence

If you are uncomfortable with this warn, please skip to another chapter. If you are not, enjoy the story!

691 Words!

Your have been living with the Dream Team for a while now, your boyfriend visiting once a week or so. Today you were feeling so busy, doing laundry, you had to edit a video, help Sapnap edit his and you and Dream decided to bake a cake together.

You had so much fun, that you totally forget about your plans today..

Dingg donggg

"I will get that!" You said to Dream as you put the mixer back into the mixing bowl. You walked to the door, opened it and was met by your boyfriend, with a smile plastered on his face.

"Y/b/n?" (Just make one up I couldnt decide on what name i shouldve picked.)

"Hi, Y/n!" He said. "You ready to go?" He added. "I'm sorry, uhh, do what now?" You said as you wiped your hands on your apron. "We were going to the movies right?" He said and you emediately facepalmed yourself. "I'm so sorry, y/b/n. I totally forgot." You said, your hand still up on your forehead. "Oh really. Why's that?" He said, his tone in his voice started to get really dark. Like  he was mad. "I'm sorry, I was really busy today, Dream and I decided to go bake something and-" you said but he emediately stopped you. "Dream?" He asked and you nodded. A couple of seconds after Dream arrived to the door, standing behind you.

"I'm so sorry. I will get ready to go." You said as you took off your apron. "No. Y/n, i dont care anymore." Y/b/n said. You looked up at him in surprise. "You go bake your cake with Dream." He said, looking at Dream. "But we made plans.." you said, kind of confused. "Yeah. And YOU forgot about them. I dont wanna see you anymore." He said pointing his finger at you. "I'm sorry, it wont happen again i promise." You said but you where cut off. "No. You dont talk to her like that. She worked really hard today and its just a small thing. Everyone can forget things sometimes." Dream said, talking strictly to him.

Now, Sapnap also came downstairs because of the noise. He was watching from a distance. "You know what? Go to Dream. You and him are pretty close anyway right?" He said, his voice now turning into anger. You backed down a little, getting scared from what was happening. Dream put his hand on your shoulder, trying to make you more comfortable. "I cheated on you anyway." Y/b/n said and you gasped emediately.

"You did WHAT?!" Dream almost screamed. Without hesitation he took a step foreward and punched y/b/n in his face, making him fall to the ground. You gasped and stepped backwards, soon feeling Sapnap's arms around you. "Shh, its okay." He softly said. Tears started streaming down your face. "SHE IS SUCH A GOOD PERSON AND YOU CHEATED ON HER? YOU FUCKING BITCH. GET OUT OF HERE!" Dream screamed.

"YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME YOU'RE A LIAR!" you screamed at the top of your lungs.

"CUS YOU NEVER, EVER, EVER DID!"

The boy left with a glare and Dream watched as he drove away, with a bloody nose. Dream then quickly went to you and took you out of Sapnap's arms. "It's okay, he wont hurt you anymore." He said holding you.

"You're safe here with us now." Sapnap added.

You sniffled and got out of Dreams grip. "Thank you, Dream." You softly said. "You're to precious to get hurt like that. You deserve better." Dream said, smiling softly at you.

"You wanna sit down for a moment?" Dream asked you but you shook your head. "Can we finish the cake?" You said smiling. "Sure." Dream smiled back. Then the three of you finished the cake, to get your mind off of what just happened.

Probably gonna write a part two :)

Wow. Just a quick note guys. This is the 50st chapter I have written in this book! I just really want to thank you all for the amazing support. We're at 80k reads!

Ly,

Blueii