🧡💚💙 ~ Break the distance (p.2)

This is part 2 of "break the distance." Gotta read that one first to get the story! Hope yall like what I wrote!

Its currently 5AM that I wrote this. I def fucked up my sleep schedule.

⚠️cussing⚠️

744 Words!

You slowly opened your eyes, to see that you were still in the basement. You laying on Dreams chest. Dreams head was tilted backwards still sleeping peacefully. George's head was on your shoulder, also still sleeping peacefully. Only Sapnap was nowhere to be found. You sloely got out of their grip. -Dream held you tightly.- as they fell on top of eachother. George was now in your position. You giggled and softly walked away, upstairs.

"Goodmorning, princess!" Sapnap said as he stood in the kitchen. He was shirtless, but he wore an apron. You couldnt lie, he was hot. "I'm baking pancakes!" He sweetly smiled at you as you walked towards him and give him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Sappy." You said and went to grab a drink from the fridge. "Did I say they were baked for you?" Sapnap said smirking. "No im just kidding, I made them especially for you." He said as he put the last one on the plate. "Dream and George awake yet?" Sapnap asked as you shook your head, taking a bite from the pancake. "You should see how they're sleeping. Its adorable.

"WAKE UPPPPP!!" Sapnap screamed as he smacked a pan with a spoon to wake them up. You laughed as the two woke up from the loud clang. "What the hell, dude!?" Dream said, trying to get George off him. "You were so cute sleeping like that!" You said as they both stood up. "I made diner"

They all got upstairs to eat. "Did you sleep okay?" George softly asked you, as the other were already eating at the table. You softly smiled back. "The best." He gave you a quick hug and sat at the table.

"You look so cute when you sleep." Dream said as he came into your room. You were folding up some clothes, moving in the small room. "Do i?" You said smiling as you folded. "Oh yes, you do." He wrapped his arms around your waist, burried his head into your neck, hugging you close. At first you didnt know what to do, but then sinked into the hug, softly hugging him back. "You layed on my chest so softly." He softly hummed as his head was still burried into your neck. "Can we please do that more often?" He said, as you nodded. He turned you around by the waist, you know face to face. "You wanna go do something fun?" Dream asked and you emmediately said yes as he took you to his recording room.

Sapnap's POV

You sighed harshly as you walked into the livingroom. "What is it Sapnap?" George asked him from off the couch. "I just saw Dream and y/n hugging." You said dissappointed and walked over to grab a drink. "Why does nobody ever likes me?" Sapnap said, loudly enough for everyone to hear. George stood up and walked over to him and calmed you down. "I like her.." You soflty said to George as you looked at the ground. "You're not the only one." George softly answered.

"What is all this screaming about?" Dream says as he walked down the stairs with y/n following him. "It's nothing." Sapnap said still looking at the ground. "I heard everything..." Y/n said, stepping foreward. "Sapnap, I-I." Y/n stuttered. "I like you too." She said cupping your chin to look up. "And you too, George." Which made him look up at y/n. "Wait, you like all three of us?" Dream asked, with a soft smile. "I-I do.." y/n said as she turned around to him. "You mean.. three boyfriends?" Sapnap softly asked. "Im good with it." Dream emmediately said, as George nodded too.

"Soo... I'm your boyfriend now?" You asked y/n. "Yeah but, I wouldn't call it official yet, I wanna try at first." Y/n said as all three of the boys smiled. "So, I can do this?" Dream said as he kissed y/ns cheek. "You can even do this." She said as she quickly kissed him on the lips. "And I can do this too?" You said as you pulled her close, and kissed her softly on the lips. And so did George, the four of them now smiling.

"Wanna watch a movie?"