💙 ~ Coffee

Haha! There is the George one yall had been waiting for :) or not, idk cant read your mind :))))

Just a small one to intro some George Imagines.

If you would like me to do more George's, let me know!

Anyways, enjoy!

575 words!

You ran as you cling you bag to your side. It was cold and it was raining. You looked at your watch and shocked. You were even later than you thought.

Since you gave up on coming on time, you decided to get some coffee since you knew you needed it to start the day. You ordered your regular and waited to pay.

"That young guy paid for your order." The woman behind the register said as she pointed at a guy who just picked up his order from the counter. He gave you a wink and walked away. You took your coffee and walked behind him.

"Uhh, thank you!" You said, trying to catch up. "No worries!" He said as he turned around. "I saw you struggling this morning and thought you needed something to lighten your day." He said. His strong accent seaped through the words. He had brown fluffy hair and was wearing a blue sweater. "Anyways, have to go." He said as he turned around towards his car. You looked at your watch and sighed. You are so late.

He rolled down his window and smiled. "Where do you need to go?" He asked. You smiled at him and pointed at the large building in the distance. It would be like another 10 minute walk. "Come on, get in i will give you a ride." He said and pointed to the seat next to him. "George." He held his hand out. "Y/n." You said as you shook it.

The next couple of days, you met at the coffeeshop and every morning he brought you to work. He knew your order and made sure it was ready to go when you would come in. You would always thank him, and another day you went early so you were able to pay for the both of you.

One time, you were finally done with work, ready to walk home. But was interrupted by a car horn. It was him. He smiled out of the window as he rolled it down. "Want me to take you home, ma'lady?" He asked and you emediately smiled, walking towards his car.

"Y/n?" He said as you both got out. You smiled at him as he walked over to you, at the other side of the car. "Thank you." He simply said. You looked at him with a frown. "For what?" You asked him. "For making my days happier." He said smiling. You smiled back, feeling the exact same.

"You wanna get some coffee some time?" He asked, which made you laugh. You knew he was joking, since you get coffee together every morning. "Yes, it would be a pleasure." You said and smiled.

For a moment, you both stared into eachothers eyes. His beautifull eyes which you could drown in. He slowly leaned closer, you doing the same and as soon as you knew, your lips were touching. They were both moving in sync, but not enough to heat the moment too much. Just perfect for a first kiss.

You smiled and walked away, towards your door. "Good evening, George." You said, turning around while walking backwards. "See you tomorrow, y/n."