❤ ~ I Love You And You

This one is actually not only Karl and Sapnap, but Quackity is in here too! KARLNAPPITY YAS Soo enjoy some cuteness from the fiancé's :)

Small one: 483 Words!

The three boys have been together for a while, and actually started living together. They still got their own rooms, to just have their own privacy too. But there is one thing they haven't done, and that is confessing their love to eachother.

"Baby?~" Quackity screamed from off the couch. He was watching some tv as he decided he wanted some attention. Soon two boys walked into the living room, both saying 'yes' at the same time. Sapnap was coming from the kitchen and Karl from upstairs. "Which one?" Karl asked, standing in the doorway, looking at Sapnap. "Both of you!" Quackity said smiling, turning around to both of them. "Come here." He added, smacking the couch cushion to sign to come sit. "Alex. I was editing." Karl said with one eyebrow raised. "I'll come cuddle!" Sapnap said and jumped on the couch in Quackity's arms. Karl then walked back upstairs leaving them alone to cuddle.

"Wanna go annoy Karl?" Sapnap asked after a while of cuddling. Quackity shot up and smiled all excited. "Yes yes yes." He said standing up. "What we doing?" He asked.

"Ooh, Kaaarll~" Quackity said as he opened Karl's room door. "I'm editing." He repeated, typing something on his keyboard. Sapnap and Quackity both walked towards him and pushed his chair away from his desk. "Hey!" Karl said as he tried to get back to his desk, but was too late since Sapnap was now sitting on his lap and started attacking him with a hug. "Hug is more important." He just said. Karl finally gave jn and hugged him back.

"But I do need to get back to editing." He said rolling him and Sapnap on the chair back to his desk. Quackity and Sapnap's eyes met and smirked at eachother, both knowing what they were thinking. Soon they both attacked their own side of Karl's neck, giving quick but loving kisses, making Karl laugh.

"Okay, okay!" Karl said as they both pulled away. "I will cuddle with you guys!" Karl said laughing. Karl was then pulled onto the bed, the two boys on either sides. "You are always so needy." Karl said, giving them both kisses. Sapnap then jumped on top of Karl and hugged him again. "We know." He said smiling and then flopped down in between the two.

"Even tough you are two dorks, I do love you." Karl said smiling as he brushed through Quackity's hair. The other two looked up in awe making Karl confused, but then quickly remembered what he said. "N-no, I didn't-" he said but was interrupted but two smiles appearing on the others faces.

"I love you too." They said in unison. "And I love you too." They said to eachother.