🤍 ~ ''You Are Dead To Me''

This is a Dreamnapfound story, meaning they are in a polyrelationship. This also contains violence and talk of abuse. If you are not comfortable reading this, please skip to another story. Otherwise, enjoy some Maffia AU!

1021 Words!

''Fuck.'' Dream said as he spit out some blood on the floor. He was in a dark room, with only a chair and a bright shining only on him. He was tight to the chair, hands around the back. ''Want me to hit you another time?'' The tall man asked, holding him by his neck almost chocking the blonde. ''Answer me. Where. Is. He?'' ''Not gonna tell you, old man.'' Dream said before he spit the rest of the blood which formed in his mouth on the man. He bounced back making him huff trying to get the blood off him. He said something to this other guy who had just entered the room, he walked up to Dream while pulling out a large knife out of his back pocket. ''So you wanna play it like that? Okay.'' The man with develish grin said as he cut Dream's tigh, making him groan in pain. 

''Still not saying anything huh?'' The man said when Dream did not answer. The man took his oppertunity before cutting him a couple of more times and shoved the knife into his tigh, making it really deep. He did not take it out, which was maybe a good thing since it hurted like hell. ''I need to know where my son is, Dreamie~'' He said, twitching the knife making Dream scream in pain. ''I'm not gonna tell you.'' He said breathing through his teeth, trying to make it bareable but it wasn't really helping. 

After getting stabbed multiple times, Dream was getting weaker and weaker, now struggling to open his eyes. His vision was getting blurry. But he tried staying awake. The man new exactly how to stab him, so he wouldn't touch any important veins because they needed him for information. But Dream would never tell them where Sapnap was. 

''Dream. you are now almost dead you know.'' The man said, squatting down to his level. ''You might wanna get talking now.'' The man said, twisting the knife who was still inside of him. 

''He doesn't have to.'' A familiar voice went, making Dream sit up and shot his eyes open, but his vision was still blurry. There were two men standing there in the doorway, which made the kidnapper turn around in shock. 

''Sapnap?'' He looked at him in awe, thinking he would finally get his boy back. ''Guards get him!'' The man shouted to the outside but there was no movement, which made Sapnap smirk. ''Your little friends aren't here to help you, dad.'' 

''I mean, they were, but not anymore.'' George said as he swung his sword over his shoulder with a smirk. ''I'm sorry but we need to get Dream back.'' Sapnap said, his attention going towards the blonde guy, with blood all over his body, a knife still in his tigh. The boy looked lifeless, eventough he was still alive. There was blood coming out of his mouth and his eyes were wattery. 

Sapnap ran towards Dream dodging his dad as George went grab the kidnapper and pulled his arms around his back, cuffing him to a steal bar on the other side of the room. The man was shouting things like ''Sapnap, please. Im your dad.'' or ''Please let me go.'' Sapnap tried to ignore it, while untieing Dream, but he couldn't help but let a tear fall down his face. He left George to it and walked over to his dad. ''You are now going to shut the fuck up or i'm going to do whatever you did to Dream.'' Sapnap said, pushing the man further against the pole making him squirm. ''I left you for a reason. You do wrong things and you still do. You hurt me and mom and i'm really done with you.'' He said as a next tear fell down his cheek. But he ignored it and walked backwards, picking Dream up and walking out of the room with George following behind him. ''You are dead to me.'' Sapnap said to his dad before making sure the room was locked shut, so he couldn't get out. 

''Dream, wake up.'' George tried shaking him awake after throwing cold water over the blonde, eventually Dream opening his eyes. Sapnap had already taking out the knife and stitched him up, making sure Dream wouldn't feel any pain during it. Sapnap had taught himself that, since they couldn't go to the hospital. There was just too many risk in people knowing who they were and what they did. 

Dream looked into the mirror at his scars, lifting his shirt up a bit. ''You stitched them up beautifully.'' He said, smirking down at Sapnap, who was looking at him innocently. Dream leaned down and cupped his boyfriend's cheek. ''I would never let him get you back. You're too precious.'' The blonde said, melting into the younger ones eyes. The ravenette just smiled brightly to him. ''You can be a bad guy but deep down you are so sensitive.'' He said before placing a kiss down on the ravenette's nose. ''So precious.'' He said before giving one more on his cheeks. Sapnap bit the inside of his lip, looking away from Dream. The blonde knowing exactly what he thought. ''You did good getting away from that man, Sappy.'' Dream said, as a tear rolled down the ravenette's cheek. Dream pulled his thumb up, swiping the tear away. ''All he does is hurt people.'' He said, looking back up into the blonde's eyes. George then walked in, overhearing a bit of the conversation. ''First abusing me and my mom.. Then kidnapping you..'' Sapnap said sniffling. Dream and George pulled him into a hug. ''He killed my mom..'' They hugged him tighter as is tears started flooding down. ''She is in a safer place now, Sapnap. It's okay.'' George said, pulling away a little to plant a kiss on the ravenette's nose. ''You are safe now.''