💚 ~ You're Sick

This is a dream x reader story! Enjoy!
421 words!

You heard the door opening, keys were placed on the kitchen counter and the door closed. You were laying on the couch with a massive headache.

"Hello y/n." Dream said happily, as he grabbed a drink from the fridge. You just answered with a large groan, rolling onto your side. "What's wrong?" The blonde eventually said when he came to sit on the couch next to you. He placed his hand on your cheek, rubbing the soft skin underneath. "I think I'm sick." You said, slightly looking up into his eyes.

"Ew I don't wanna get sick from you!" You heard from behind you and was met by Sapnap walking down the stairs. You have been living with them for a while now before you fell in love with Dream. Sapnap is okay with it though, he might be a third wheel sometimes, but he says he doesnt mind.

"She just has a little fever." Dream said to Sapnap, making him calm down as he placed his hand on your forehead. "You are pretty hot." He said to y/n with a concerned look.

"Thank you Dream! How kind of you! You are a hot one yourself!" Sapnap said, pouring a drink for himself from the kitchen. Dream rolled his eyes in response and went to grab y/n from the couch.

"Let's get you to bed." He said as he picked her up, wrapped her legs around his torso and swung her arms around his neck. They left the living room, up the stairs and took a left to enter his own bedroom. "There you go." He said as he placed the small girl on his bed and pulled the blankets over her. "You need anything else? Some water?" He asked but she just shook her head in response.

"Okay." He said before giving a smile and leaning down to kiss her forehead. He went to leave but y/n grabbed his arm which pulled him back. "Yes?" He said, smiling. "Could you please stay?" She said, before he nodded and layed down next to her, snuggling into a position they were both comfortable in.

This was a pretty short one but I thought it was cute! Yall can leave requests in the comments if you would like! Im willing to write other things too! Just leave a request and I will try and write it! But it has to be some part of the dreamteam ofc :)

Ly,

Blueii