💜 ~ Just like a movie

Just a one in between the requests, its just a simple one and I thought it was cute. I could see you guys like dnf imagines, so here you go!

1088 words!

Warns/tags:
⚠️fluff⚠️
❤first sight❤

"Damnit!" Dream sighed as his books fell to the ground. He kneeled down, holding his arms out to grab the books from of the ground. 'Now I only need a cute boy to help me pick up my books and touch hands and fall in love.' Dream thought to himself. 'Ofcourse not.' Dream laughed to himself. He stood up, books now in his bag, when he looked back up, he was greeted by a smiling presence. He had brown hair which fluffed down his forehead and a cute smile plastered on his face.

"Hi! I saw you drop your books but was too late to help you, I'm sorry." The boy said, his smile fading a little through the sentence. His English accent rolling through the words. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself, I'm George." The boy said as he held his hand out. Dream did not hesitate and shook it. "I'm Clay, but my friends call me Dream." Dream said, smiling back at George. For a moment, you stared into his eyes. They were so pretty you could drown in them. Dream has been going to this school for years, but have never seen him. George shook up and grabbed something from his bag which made Dream shoot out of his thoughts. "Do you know where this class is?" He said as he held out the paper for Dream. Dream took it and laughed. "Yeah, its actually my class too." He said and signed George to come with him.

"You are not from here, are you?" Dream asked as they walked into the classroom and took a seat next to eachother. "No, I moved here a couple of weeks ago from England." He said as he put his books down. "Interesting." Dream said smiling, before the teacher started their lesson.

"Want a ride home?" Dream asked George, as he saw him on his way to the sidewalk. "Uhmm" He said turning around. "Sure why not?" He added and Dream smiled in response. "Which car is yours?" George asked as they walked towards the parkinglot. Dream just chuckled in response. Dream then took a left on the parkinglot, George happily following him. "T-that's your 'car' ?" George asked him as he stared at it. "No. Its a motorcycle." Dream answered, smile still plastered on his face. George took a step back. "I think I'm going to walk home.." He said, as he turned around trying to walk away. But Dream took his arm which made him turn back to Dream. "George, its not scary, im a good driver." He said, with a soft smile. George lifted his left eyebrow. "Oh c'mon, George." He said smiling more. George sighed and looked at the ground, before looking back up. "Fine." He said and walked back to the motorcycle.

"Hold on to me!" Dream said to George the loudest he could, because of the wind. George hesitated for a moment, because of physical touch. He never was a fan of that, but decided to hold on to Dream anyway because he did not want to fall off, and actually, it felt pretty safe hugging him. 'Hugging? No, no im just holding him.' George quickly broke his thoughts. Dream gripped George's hands tighter around his waist, making George gasp. "I just dont want you to fall." Dream said to him which made George smile.

"Here we are!" Dream said, as he turned off his motorcycle. "Thanks, Dream." George said, giving the helmet back to him. "Want me to pick you up tomorrow morning?" Dream said, taking his helmet off too. George hesitated for just a moment but then smiled. "Sure." He said and walked towards his door. Dream drove away when George closed the door behind him just to make sure he got home safe.

"Thanks for the ride home!" George said, giving his helmet to Dream. It has been a couple of days later, Dream bringing him to school and bringing him back home. Everyone at school thought weirdly of them, thinking they are in a relationship, but they are just friends. Well, thats what George thinks. Dream feels... kinda different.

"No worries, Gogy." Dream said before chuckling. "Did you just Gogy me?" George said turning around  and walking back to him. Dream smiled innocently which made George laugh. For a moment, they stared into eachother's eyes. Drowning in them. "You wanna come inside?" George asked Dream which made his eyes lit up. "I think my mother made some food." He added, smiling. Dream nodded and parked his motorcycle and went inside with George.

"Thank you for the cake, miss." Dream then said, after he finished it. "No problem, glad you like it!" She said back, with the same accent that George has. After saying goodbye to his mom, they went upstairs to play some video games. They found out they both like to play minecraft and figured they would play it more together.

"Got ya!" George said as he finally killed Dream. He got killed 20 times, but now he finally did it. Dream chuckled at him. "Fine, 1-20 thats allright for me." He said as he stood up out of the chair and went to George. "I gotta leave soon." Dream said, leaning on the back of Georges chair. George turned around with his chair and faced Dream. "I had fun." Dream said smiling. George smiled back at him and nodded, their eyes locking again. This time it was more intense, it looked like they had more lust in their eyes. George slowly stood up, not unlocking their eyes. He walked Dream backwards a bit for more room and continiued looking into eachothers eyes. Dream was taller than George, him looking down at him. Dream pushed him a little back, George's back now at the cold wall. Dream put his arm above Georges head, leaning in closer than he already was. 'God dammnit Dream is sexy.' George finally admitted to himself. "You know people think we are... you know." Dream said, not moving a limb. "Hmhm." George answered, still drowning into his eyes. "Maybe we are.." Dream said and slowly moved closer to George, their bodies now touching. "Hmhm." George said smiling before he stood on his toes, making their lips touch. At first Dream was a little surprised at the movement, but then gave in and kissed him back.