💛~ Camping Trip (p.4) (+INFO)

"My name is Pandas, Dream." You said as your smile faded away. "Sapnap." Dream said, looking you in the eye. "Something happened.." he added, as you frowned your eyebrows. You did not know what he was trying to say.

"What happened?" You said, holding his face with your right hand, but he wiped it away. "Please don't get mad.." He said which made you think. why would I get mad? You thought.. but you decided not to say anything. "I dont know what y/n told you.. but-" He said as you interrupted him. "She told me she wanted to get you back, and didn't care about  my feelings at all." You said, looking at your feet. This was going the wrong way.

"About getting me back.." He said, but he didn't finish his sentence. "Dream. Just tell me. Please be honest with me." You said, looking up into his eyes. His green eyes which were now fuilt with tears and guilt.

"I tried telling the truth this morning. I thought you were awake but-"

"So you were the one talking to me. Not Y/n in my dream.." you said, but you emediately got out of your thoughts. He needed to say what he wants to say now.

"Yeah but what I want to say.." he said before he took a deep breath.

"A couple months ago.. when you went on that trip... to see your family?" He started, not looking you in the eye. You just stared at him, not wanting him to finish that sentence.

"Y/n came over and.." He added. You already knew what was coming. Tears started forming in your eyes but you held your guard.

"I need you to tell me Dream."

"Tell me the truth."

"Now."

"At first it was just friendly but then she started kissing me and.." He added, which made a tear fall down your cheek.

"Did you do anything to stop her?"
You asked. You needed to know if it was just her that did this or if he wanted it too.

But Dream remained silent and looked at his feet.

"Answer me!" You almost screamed. You know the others could hear. But you did not care.

"I-I tried but..." He said but you interrupted me emdiately. "DONT lie to me Dream." You said firmly. "I didn't... im sorry, Pandas." He finally said which made your tears stream down even faster. He really didn't try to push her away. "Dream, this was 5 months ago! You kept this a secret for so long?" You said crying your heart out.

Niki's POV

"Dream this was 5 months ago!" You heard Sapnap say. You could hear he was crying. Tubbo looked at me questionly but I just shrugged in response. "If she wasn't here you didn't even plan on telling me, were you?!" You heard Sapnap scream."I'm sorry, Pandas." He answered. "Don't call me that! My name is Sapnap!" Sapnap said which made you sad. He never tells anyone to call him his real name, only if its really bad...You wish you could help him, but you know you shouldnt.

"Are you gonna say anything? All those months for nothing! I loved you so much and now I had to find out from her?!" He screamed at him.

Soon, you saw Sapnap coming from behind the tent and looking at you. You emediately sprinted at him and gave him a hug. "Let me take you home, Sap."

Sapnap's POV

The last couple of weeks, Niki let me stay in her home. I did not want to go back to him. He still texts me everyday, but Im not ready yet to respond. I have been healing and having much fun with Niki. The Dream Team is no more, well, Dream and George still game together, but I guess im just better off alone. George told me he is mad at Dream too, but he didnt want to ruin their friendship and I totally get that.. I have to be real... I really miss him.

It all went downhill from that.. after I started realizing I really missed him, i took a break from YouTube, Twitter.. every social media. Niki would tweet stuff about me so I wouldn't go fully ghost and so my followers could se im doing okay. I was so depressed now I was only crying in Niki's arms for the whole day. But then..

Ding dong!

You stumbled from the couch to open the door. You could hear the soft rain ticking on the glass windows from outside. You opened the door to be met by a person.

6 feet tall

Blonde hair

And SOAKED from the pouring rain.

All you could do was stand there. Watch in surprise as the person did the same, till one finally said something.

"Sapnap." Dream said. "I heard how you're feeling.." He said which made you shrug in response.

"Please. I know you miss me and i miss you too, lots. So could we set our problems aside for just a minute..?" He asked which made you think. I mean, he really did hurt me, but I think i would feel better to just... hug him... just for a moment..

You nodded at the blonde and stepped aside so he could enter the house, out of the pouring rain.

Niki's POV

You walked downstairs with laundry in your hand when you saw to figures standing in the kitchen, with the door wide open. You put the laundry aside and peered from across the room. It was Sapnap. And... Dream! You smiled to yourself when you saw the figures pulling eachother into a hug.

"I'm sorry Sapnap.."

"My name is Pandas for you."

⚠️AAAAAAAAAAAAA update yesyes: ⚠️

As written in the last update, part 4 is supposed to be the last one of the series, IF you guys want it to be. You guys have the strings in hand! If you want a part 5, you can leave requests on how you want the story to be! I will choose the best one and will write it for you!

REQUESTS: STILL OPEN 👉

Thank you guys so much for the support on this and on my other chapters, I never knew you guys would like my writing this much and I can't explain how happy you guys make me.

Love you guys,

Blueii

1005 words.